Scared, Nervous but Ready! - Atlanta, GA

Hello all!!! On July 18th Ill be having a TT with...

Hello all!!! On July 18th Ill be having a TT with muscle repair and a breast reduction!! I'm nervous but ready. Im an active person, work out often and can never seem to get rid of that pooch. I have an 18 year old, I'm 38 and ready for a new body! Sometimes I feel vain for doing it and have guilty feelings but it is what it is :) and Im going for it!! My mom is here, my house is clean, Ive grocery shopped and prepared my recovery area. I'll be spending a night in the hospital and will have a pain pump for three days. I have never had surgery and I'm nervous about dealing with the pain but I know that it will onnly be temporary!! happy healing to all!! Stay positive!! ( that last one was more for me, lol)

Hi,
Just wont to check in on u
Hi,
Just wanted to say, Good Luck and Prayers be with you. Can't wait to see the new you. You will do fine, everyone does have the same feelings its normal.Positive thoughts allt he way through.Happy Recovery
Thank you Sexydork!!! I'm thinking of taking a valium i have leftover from my dental cleaning (yep! I'm that much of a whimp! lol) to calm my nerves. Ill be in a better state of mind come tomorrow.

OMG!! What did u guys go about the back pain?!...

OMG!! What did u guys go about the back pain?! It's worse than the TT pain! Pls help me!!
Are you taking your muscle relaxer and pain meds on time. That should help, also make sure you have enough pillows to prop you up and support your back.
No, the BR was covered mostly thru my insurance. I paid out of pocket for everything else
Hope you are doing well! You only paid $6000 for a TT and BR? Who did you go to in Atlanta?

Hey all, I'm sorry i havent been posting as I...

Hey all, I'm sorry i havent been posting as I should. Im still in some pain esp. my back. I think my boobs are too small and I still havent seen what my stomach looks like. finally had a BM after 5 days, basically having a pity party right now. All i want to do is sleep. No appetite today....later all
Hi Wannab.. Omg, I am right beside you.. I promise! Just late today I posted my update, I have felt like crap, no better way for me to put it. A total blubbering mess! I'm finally feeling a lot better this evening, so I'm a chatty Cathy.. feels good to reach back out! I even posted scary post op pics, lol. I deleted the befores :). Your advice about the Rx is spot on, don't let that pain catch up! And I will get a new heating pad tomorrow because my back is killing me!!! Blonde, I forgot that part, but omg when it's time to sit, move over!!
Reach out when ur ready, I get it! Right there sister!!

Sorry you are not feeling best.... :-/ get some rest. Keep us update. Can't wait to see after pics!
I had a miniTT W/ lipo and a breast reduction on the 19th. A heating pad did miracles for my back. I also think the key is taking the RX every 4 hours, hope you feel better !!