Liposuction Outer Thighs!!! - Atlanta, GA

I'm 35 years old, 5'6" & 135 pounds. I lost 90...

I'm 35 years old, 5'6" & 135 pounds. I lost 90 pounds through diet and exercise and have kept it off for more than a year. No matter how much I work out or weight I lose I can't seem to get rid of my saddlebags. Those little fat deposits just won't budge. It makes it hard when shopping for clothes. I really just want to have a smoother silhouette and feel more comfortable in shorts and dresses. I have some cellulite that I know will still be there but I think that the removal of those fatddeposits will allow me to tone my hamstrings more and camouflage the cellulite.

3rd day after procedure

Today is day 3 since I had lipo of my outer thighs. Recovery has gone well. I had an in-office procedure and was awake the whole time. They made sure that I was comfortable. Dr.Connors had me stand up near the end and wasn't satisfied so, he did a little more contouring. He is definitely a perfectionist. I am extremely happy with the results so far. I have minimal bruising and as far as pain goes it feels like I have had an intense workout. I will post pictures later.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far everything is wonderful. Dr. Connors is very easy to talk to and his staff is amazing. They all seem very caring. I think I am going to be pleased with my results.

You look great already! I say plastic surgery is like getting a tune up. I'm getting ready for mine.. positive thoughts and a swift recovery
Thank you! You also look great! I just need help with my trouble areas, like you said "a tune up". I'm very excited about this procedure. I will be posting more photos after all is said and done. Best wishes to you as well :-)