Facelift and Eye Lift - Atlanta, GA

I first had a facelift and I was one of the few...

I first had a facelift and I was one of the few people that did have complications as all are warned about with any elective surgery. Dr. Morgan was always there for me arriving minutes after we did around 11:00 or 12:00 at night (not quite sure, I was still a little groggy). What I do remember is arriving at the emergency room and waiting in the line. Minutes later I heard Dr. Morgan's voice, she took one look at me and started ordering an O.R. room, a dressing room for herself to get ready, and a wheel chair for me, moments later I was being wheeled into the O.R. for the second time in one day. Yes, I had some complications (some swelling on one side of my head) but Dr. Morgan was there for me through the entire event, that seemed to me to go on for the better part of 24 hours.

It's been a couple of years now since my first surgery and my now husband and I continue to see Dr. Morgan for botox and fillers. She and her staff have always treated us more like family than patients. I'm sure we will continue to be patients as old age is going to continue to creep into our lives and Dr. Morgan and her team will be there to help.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I chose 5 stars because that's the highest rating I can provide here, they deserve much higher for all of these categories. After interviewing several local surgeons decided on Dr. Morgan, she was neither the cheapest or the most expensive, but certainly was most impressive with her credentials and her personality. If you want a Dr. you can depend on when things might not go so well (and that can happen to any of us), I would highly recommend Dr. Morgan and her staff. Melissa has been very sweet to us. I say "us" because my partner had the same surgery two weeks later. I also had Dr. Morgan do an eye lift for me a few months later and am very pleased with those results as well.