40 Yrs 2 Kids Belt Lipectomy - Atlanta, GA

This is my 2nd tummy tuck first time it's was not...

This is my 2nd tummy tuck first time it's was not done right back in2010. But I'm glad I did it again I look so much better this as been I journey for me. Im still sore but more on my left side this time around I had the belt lipectomy meaning I was cut all the way around. But the top is not as flat as I would want it to be my muscle was also tighting. But I'm happy with my result. I don't have any before pics but I will post my now picture so. I'm all most 3 months post-op
Yikes I am sorry you had to do this again.  But if your results are now good it was worth it.  What is it about the upper that bothers you?  Do you think it's maybe swelling?
Thanks for that! I was told it's the fat pushing through it will go down if I lost some weight but I was also told before the surgery that it might not get really flat

My pictures wish top of my stomach was flatter surgery date 4-11-14

Working on losing a few pounds

I am able to get in my clothes now but a lot of my clothes I had to give away because they are to big. I love that part I have a new wardrobe. I'm going to start working out.
I think you look great! To avoid a poof on top, I'm getting my upper abdomen lipoed, then a tummy tuck 3 months later. Was your recovery easier the 2nd time around?
I must Amit it was much better 2nd time around.The first time around I didn't get to stay in the hospital over night it was done in the doctor clinc also I was not as education on ps as I am now . Also I never had the draining tubes either the first time that doctor was a gynecologist that took class on ps surgery he was not certified doctor in that field .
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon