Tattoo Removal Laser Picosure - Atlanta, GA

I have been an employee with Dr. Forney for 9...

I have been an employee with Dr. Forney for 9 years and I have always wanted to remove a tattoo that I got over 15 years ago. I did not like it anymore and wanted it gone quickly, but never treated it until now because the old laser we had in our office to remove tattoo's was painful and took a ton of treatments to remove a tattoo. I kept putting it off for years until Dr. Forney purchased the Picosure laser. I was so excited and could not wait to start my treatments. I have had 2 treatments so far and I am just blown away at how quickly my tattoo is disappearing! I probably will only need 2 more treatments done and with the old laser, I would have probably had to have 13 treatments. It's amazing and not painful at all. It feels like you are getting a tattoo, honestly. The aftercare is very simple, I just keep the area covered with a bandage and ointment and I have had zero problems with the healing part. I highly recommend this treatment if you have a tattoo that you no longer wish to have. The cost for my tattoo removal is $400 a treatment. The cost does vary depending on the size, location, number of treatments and age of the tattoo. I'm so excited and I can not wait to see the end results.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon