Tattoo Removal Laser Picosure - Atlanta, GA

I have been an employee with Dr. Forney for 9...

I have been an employee with Dr. Forney for 9 years and I have always wanted to remove a tattoo that I got over 15 years ago. I did not like it anymore and wanted it gone quickly, but never treated it until now because the old laser we had in our office to remove tattoo's was painful and took a ton of treatments to remove a tattoo. I kept putting it off for years until Dr. Forney purchased the Picosure laser. I was so excited and could not wait to start my treatments. I have had 2 treatments so far and I am just blown away at how quickly my tattoo is disappearing! I probably will only need 2 more treatments done and with the old laser, I would have probably had to have 13 treatments. It's amazing and not painful at all. It feels like you are getting a tattoo, honestly. The aftercare is very simple, I just keep the area covered with a bandage and ointment and I have had zero problems with the healing part. I highly recommend this treatment if you have a tattoo that you no longer wish to have. The cost for my tattoo removal is $400 a treatment. The cost does vary depending on the size, location, number of treatments and age of the tattoo. I'm so excited and I can not wait to see the end results.
Would love an update on your progress, hope it's fading away :)
Hi are you having the white treated? I am having a consultation for picosure in a couple of weeks, my tattoo is black blue and some white. Can't wait to see your photos :)

Thank you for sharing your review of the PicoSure treatment!   I am really excited now to try this myself.  My issue is finding a doctor in my area.

So you say no pain?  That would be a dream to me.  Getting the tattoo was very painful but at least mine is small.  Please let me know what you think of your final results, and please consider posting pictures.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon