So Angry About the Price I Paid! - Atlanta, GA

I am ridiculously angry at the Gardner Medical Spa...

I am ridiculously angry at the Gardner Medical Spa as of this morning. I forked out a load of cash for laser tattoo removal at their clinic that was extremely ineffective and left me with huge, bloody gaping wounds that I had to cover with bandages for 2 weeks after each session. The nurse was always worried about scarring too because it just looked so awful. I just paid half of what I did at the Gardner Medical Spa somewhere else and received WAY better care. Included in the much lower price was free numbing cream (Gardner wants 50$ for it even if you pay a lot for just the laser) and salve, and the doctor herself took care of me. Their machine is also an Alexandrite machine, yet of a different, much more effective sort. My tattoo, after one session at the new place, looks astoundingly different, lots of patches missing and it looked as if it shrunk by a whole 1/4, and I was told not to expect to bleed everywhere and no bandages are necessary. I am so disappointed in the Gardner Medical Spa. I feel like they gave me poor service for a high price and only wanted money. If you go to them, expect your tattoo to take literally forever to disappear.

Atlanta Dermatologist

He doesn't really have anything to do with his tattoo removal patients. But his assistants at the clinic are very kind and helpful.