The Best! - Atlanta, GA

I have always been self-conscious about my thighs...

I have always been self-conscious about my thighs and stomach, and after I had my second baby, I wanted something done. When I had my consultation with Dr. Morgan, I knew the minute I met her that she was the one to do it. She listened to me--to my expectations and concerns, and she went through all the options with me in a manner that was easy to understand. She made me feel so comfortable about my decision and about asking any questions I had. She encouraged me to ask anything and voice any concern that was on my mind, and she and her WONDERFUL staff were so comforting when I called with either (which was probably no less than 100 times). My procedure went exactly how she said it would, and I cannot begin to express how satisfied I am with the results. Dr. Morgan and her staff stayed in touch with me after the procedure, making sure I was okay and seeing if I needed anything from them. I could not have asked for a more caring group of people, and I cannot imagine using anybody else for my cosmetic needs!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morgan and her staff are like no other. They are a friendly, caring, thorough, exceptional group who go above and beyond for their patients.

Do you have any pictures?