Impatient - Atlanta, GA

I had my upper,lower abs& flanks done 3 weeks...

I had my upper,lower abs& flanks done 3 weeks ago. In my opinion i am not seeing any difference. The dr's keep telling me i have fluid & swelling to be patient. I have also noticed a hard tender lump, left lower side & my luv handles doesnt seem to be disappearing.Purchased a elect massager & walmart, nurse said to do it 15 min a dayon the side where the lump is.Any other suggestions & someone please tell me I will see satisfactory results :)

I forgot to tell you to chronicle your progress by either having a personal journal or blog it here along with pics. It will help you see where you started and where you are at right now. We have a solid support group here ready to help and be helped. Take care. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Melt I am 19 weeks post op and I still swell lower abs. Four weeks is too early to see results. You like me, probably went in expecting instant gratification, but that's not the case. According to my Dr. And other reviews, it could take up to six months! Who has six months!? You are going to have to be patient or you will drive yourself nuts! I started exercising at four weeks and had to stop because the more active you are, the more you swell. Do exercise but not too strenuous, walk, bike, a. It of abs work but not too much. I hope you are feeling better and seeing results.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

I haven't had this procedure myself but I have read a lot of reviews, which say that results can take up to 6 months to come through. Are you seeing any results yet, now that it's been another couple of weeks since your procedure?