34 Years Old with Two Kids....Determined to Be my Best Self - Atlanta, GA

I'm having liposuction on my upper, lower abdomen...

I'm having liposuction on my upper, lower abdomen and flanks on May 2nd. I'm excited and nervous. I've never had any type of surgery but this is something I really want to do. I'm having the procedure done at American Lipo Center in GA. These are my before photos. The office is really small and simple. Rosha the nurse was very pleasant and made me feel good about the decision I was making. She answered all my questions and was happy to show picture and give examples of my possible results. I have a 34 waist currently and hope to get it down to a 27.
Dr. Michael Shotwell

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Are you doing anything in particular to prepare?
I don't mean to be a doubting Thomas or anything, but PLEASE look at the review of "2nd Degree Burns Dr. Shotwell Atlanta Georgia - Atlanta, GA" She went to this same doctor and has 2nd degree burns on her (pics posted). Its horrible. I WAS considering them as well, but now looking into Dr. Boutte or Dr. Atkins in ATL.
Please review Dr Keith Jeffords. He is great! I am 11 days post operation. I'm so glad I went with him. I am a black woman and he knows exactly what to use for my skin.
Thanks for the information. I'll look them up.
IDK, I looked Dr. Jeffords up and he didn't have that many great reviews. As a matter of fact, I saw more bad reviews that I did good ones.
I have not heard all good things about Dr. Boutte. I have had my procedure already at American Lipo center in Atl. It went smooth just dont expect a follow up call afterwards because I did not get one.