I'm on my Waaaaaaay - Atlanta, GA

Youtube video channel: atldymeztamikaa (yes with...

Youtube video channel: atldymeztamikaa (yes with two a's) Soooo, hey everyone! I am 5'1 and 225lbs... this height and weight, my BMI is 41. I have high cholesterol, but not many medical problems. I do have alot of physical problems though! My knees hurt, my back, I get tired SUPER easily and when I walk (on flats) my feet even start to hurt! Sex has become more of a hassle (can you imagine?) and dancing? Dancing makes me feel like I am running a 5k. This is ridiculous!

I will be turning 29 on August 26th and do NOT want to go into my 30's looking like a baby whale. Although I do feel sexy at times, I have the HARDEST time finding clothes to fit me. NOT because I am big, there are plenty big girl clothes, but because I am BIG and PETITE! The nerve of me right. Sooo, after months of trying to get surgery with Peachtree Bariatrics in Atlanta (tragic fail, do NOT go there) I have found a great team at Emory Bariatrics working with Ms. Tracy Greene.

Right now my surgery is scheduled and the insurance company has already approved it (I'm with United Healthcare) and I am excited that I have to pay 10% only, insurance covers 90%.

Hi Tamika, first of all Luck Good, u will do fine, I also got the sleeve done, one of the best thing i did for my self, I was weighting 230 when i got it done, and down to 165lbs! its been two years since i got it done, haven't lost or gain in a year and a half, im very happy, as soon as i figure out how to post picture i will, good luck again!!
Thats awesome news! I bet you look sooooooooooo good!
Good luck Tamika!!

Hey ya'll I dont know if you have been watching my...

Hey ya'll I dont know if you have been watching my channel on youtube, but I am down 23lbs and I am about 7 weeks out. Im eating WAAAY less but I am on my way to good health :) Thanks for your positive words!

thanks for sharing. what issues did you have with dr. titus duncan???
Forgot to add you look great !
Hi tamika , thanks for the vids. I'm new to the forum . Surgery date 6/19/13 . Like to know what problems you had with Peachtree bariatric . My surgeon is Titus Duncan . Was lol about the pole dancing. I want to sign up with "vertical joes" ! zumba classes are my favorite ! If you keep up with those classes your weight will change from 180 quickly !
Emory Bariatrics