Baloon Sinusplasty! - Atlanta, GA

I know its too early to review and ill keep...

I know its too early to review and ill keep updating it. But working with Dr Sinha is a delight. He is a very soft spoken and kind gentleman who listens to everything you have to say. He recommended my for a Sinus surgery in his office - It went very smooth. All his staff was super professional and caring at the same time! One day post surgery I feel amazing.. Will keep you all updated. Will post more in 2 weeks on the improvements of the surgery.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

As i mentioned its too early to say much about the procedure benefits but Dr Sinha is a wonderful doctor to work with. Very thorough with his research - The options he gives you along with pro's and con's for each. Overall a great doctor to work with. Would highly recommend him!!!

I'm so glad this has been a success for you! Why, specifically, did you need to have this done?
Well i used to always have the sniffles / cold / runny nose. Always woke up congested and painful sinuses. Didn't want to go for a major surgery and Meds did not really do much other than make me give steroidal jitter. Again Angiemcc I feel great 4 days into this, I know its too early to see how its long term benefit but I must say I feel i can already breathe better! It was an in office procedure which made me feel more comfortable and I had friends who had used this doctor in the past and highly recommended him so this was i felt the best thing to do with minimal downtime.