Ugly Nose in Need of Surgery :( - Atlanta, GA

So, when I was about 12 my aunt made a comment...

So, when I was about 12 my aunt made a comment about my big nose. Ever since then, I have been very insecure. I've never really been happy with my appearance, and I've always just kept it to myself. I have bunions on my feet, I have very small breasts and a big nose. I really hate so many things about myself, but the number one is my nose. I hate it so much because it's on my face... it's not like I can hide it. I never feel confident. I know I will not be able to have surgery for a few more years. I am only 17 years old. I haven't really brought up the fact that I want surgery to my mom. I told her a couple years ago that I hate my nose, but she just said it wasn't ugly and just didn't really take my comment very seriously. I'm constantly comparing my nose to other girl's noses. I wish it was smaller and kind of turned up. Hopefully I'll be able to get the surgery done in a few years, but for now I'm stuck with my big ugly nose. ):

My ugly nose.

Just a few more pics..

Omg your nose is NOT ugly at all. You are adorable! But we all have our insecurities and I myself don't like my nose because its crooked and every picture I take I don't like it because my nose is crooked and big. But you are really cute. Find a really good experienced doctor that won't change you too much. I am still debating if I want to go through with it.. Good luck xoxo
Thanks doll. Good luck with surgery if you decide to do it! Your post op looks great! How I wish my profile looked like that.. thanks again. (:
You look like Julianne Hough! Gorgeous!!
Everyone has insecurities. But you are very beautiful. I have wanted a rhinoplasty Since I was about 13 and now I'm 24 and just had my surgery a few days ago. My advice is that if its something you want for you and your confidence , then look into it.I went to Dr. Greene in weston, fl. Take a look at before and after pictures and reviews, I did a lot of research before choosing my surgeon. Also you can apply when u are 18 for care credit and finance your surgery, or tell your mom and maybe she can help. I wish you the best!
Thank you! I hope all is well. I will look at his before & after photos!

If it makes you feel any better, we all have about a million things we're insecure about. I can literally point to almost any part on my body and tell you something I don't like about it.

From a grown woman with a very critical eye, your nose looks awesome! I wish your aunt hadn't said that to you. I truly mean it when I say that your nose has the perfect silhouette with just a touch of character (not too much). And your front view is beautiful, too.

If you do decide to get this done, here's what some doctors say about finding the right doctor for your nose.

Thank you so much.
you and your nose look really hot,anyone who wants to operate on your nose wants shooting.steer clear of any surgery on the face if you do be prepared to be devastated. If disastrous results happen on other parts of the body you can at least cover it with clothes, but not on the face.Bumps on girls noses is attractive give you more character which is very attractive.
Thanks so much.. I just feel really insecure because of my nose & it really sucks..
Hi - your nose is not ugly and especially your profile. Start talking to your mom if you would like to have surgery in the near future. Good luck.