So Ready! - Atlanta, GA

Hello Realself! I love this website already! I am...

Hello Realself! I love this website already! I am still consulting with doctors in regards to rhinoplasty.I hate my nose and as a result I refuse to take any sort of pictures especially if I know they will be hanged up somewhere. a I have consulted a few doctors and I already know what I want. I am afro Caribbean. My mother is Chinese Jamaican and my father mainly African descent. Interestingly, I went to surgeons who told me besides the bulbous nature of my tip my heritage produce one good thing, thin skin which would make my results great. This made me a bit excited. I've travelled to see Dr.Whiteman who did Nene's nose on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I fell in love with him and really like his suggestions. Honestly, I see why Nene chose him. I also like Dr. Epstein expertise and I am impress with how professional he is also.

I do not have a lot of support from anyone about surgery and they all believe my nose is fine the way it is. However, I contour my makeup to hide the size of it. But, I am sick of doing that and in fact I hate mke up and would just like to wear none but I cannot do that until my nose is fixed. Like many of you I hope to have surgery soon!

Dr. David Whiteman

I've always wanted rhinoplasty but was always scared of going under. hwoever, in March 2014, i decided to go ahead despite my fears. i guess ebign beautiful was betetr than my fears. Well it is. I went ahead and booked my rhinoplasty with Dr. Whiteman at Southern Plastic Surgery Center in Atlanta. First, Dr. Whiteman is very personal and quirky. I enjoyed talking to him and felt very relaxed. He is very forthcoming and honest in regards to what is best. After my consult with him, i knew he was the one. I did not bother visiting or skyping other surgeons. I had my rhinoplasty done in March and I am still healing. I love my results and I would highly recommend Dr. WHITEMAN to anyone especially of Caribbean/African descent seeking surgery.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Very personal and honest!