New Nose - Atlanta, GA

I have always hated my nose. It was too long and...

I have always hated my nose. It was too long and when I smiled it was even longer. I hated smiling for pictures because of it. When I was younger a complete stranger called me a black Barbara Streisand. Witch. Anyway, I finally decided to get it done. Since I didn't have to get my nose broken, I did not have much pain. The worst part was the bloody nostrils and having to breath out of my mouth for a few days. I'm so glad I did it! I love my nose now. For anyone who is considering it, just make sure you find a good doctor and remember that during the first few days you will look like a HOT MESS!
A hot mess is the perfect description! Thanks so much for sharing. What all did you have done to your nose?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

This review is long overdue. I had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Crispin June of 2013 and I could not be more pleased. I felt that my nose was too long and wanted to have it done for years. I found Dr. Crispin and after my first consultation I knew I was going to proceed. He told me what needed to be done and answered any questions I had. His bedside manner is very professional and caring. I didn't feel like I was just another body and his office staff is great. I am African-American and I was really concerned about my nose ending up with the Michael Jackson effect. My nose came out better than I imagined. It looks so natural and only my immediate family is able to tell that I had something done. Also, Dr. Crispin's follow-up care is very thorough. I am going for my one year check up in a month. I no longer look in the mirror and complain about my long nose. Thanks Dr. Crispin!