Great Experience-Absolutely Recommend for Nose Job - Atlanta, GA

I wanted a rhinoplasty because I hated the big...

I wanted a rhinoplasty because I hated the big bump on my nose. At the consultation, Dr. Majmundar gave me suggestions for what he thought should be done in order to give me the nose that I wanted. The surgery was at an inpatient facility at the office which was VERY convenient. I recovered for about a week before I had my splint removed, and then returned right back to work. Since I had a septoplasty as well, it took a couple more weeks for the inside of my nose to completely heal but that did not affect my daily routine at all. During recovery time, the pain was not bad at all. For the first couple of days I took the prescribed pain killer, but after that I just took non-aspirin pain killers because there really wasn't a pain at all. If anything it was just an uncomfortable feeling, but after getting the splint off I felt like a new person!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had been searching for a plastic surgeon to perform a rhinoplasty for a long time because I hated my big nose. I scheduled a free consultation with Dr. Majmundar and really trusted his opinion and skill, which is why I chose him to do my surgery. Dr. M, his nurses and the ladies at the front desk were all very welcoming and easy to work with. I had my surgery at the in-patient facility which was very convenient. It's been over a year since I had my surgery and I am so happy with the results! My nose looks so much better now, and Dr. Majmundar did a great job making conservative changes that gave me the nose that I wanted. He also performed a septoplasty to fix my deviated septum and other internal issues I had. Not only does my nose look better now, but it works better too! I can breathe much better than before. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Majmundar if you are interested in getting a rhinoplasty or septoplasty. These are surgeries that should be done by a FACIAL plastic surgeon like Dr. M, not just any plastic surgeon!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad you had little pain! We'd love it if you'd consider sharing your before and after photos (even blurring out your eyes is fine if you'd like to preserve your identity). Pictures are SO helpful to others considering rhinoplasty.