I Am So Excited and I LOVE my Results ! - Atlanta, GA

I am married young lady, I have 2 little girls age...

I am married young lady, I have 2 little girls age 4 and 2 years old. I am from Turkey but I live in USA, met my sweet hubby when he was station in Turkey! I am a stay home mom and full time student plus a runner! As you can see I had a perfect life and family but one thing I didn't have was confident :( I always had problem with my nose, It was too large for my face(or any other face) lol. After being called "big nose" for lonnng time I decided that I need to get my nose "reshape" to get my confident back and start being out going! I was so embarrassed about my nose, everytime my hubby asked to go out or meet his friends I always made a excuses to not go. All that 7 years we have been married we didn't go out or do much. I felt like people were staring at me when I go out and even one time when I was at a shopping store with hubby there was a kid yelling "why she has a big nose" I was soooo embarrassed and sad. I even thought I would never get married with that big nose LOL. But my hubby loves me who I am and I was happy with that a while but I wanted to feel confident so I 've talked to my husband and he said "ok if you going to feel better about yourself I will support you" He is such a sweet guy and good dad .
It has been little over a year I got my nose done and soooo far I LOVE my results. I couldn't ask better nose it doesn't look fake it looks like natural nose. My doctor was nice. He listened to me every time I had appt. he gave me a mirror and asked me what would I change about my nose EVERY TIME. So I knew he understood what I wanted.

picture after surgery

I didn't feel any pain after my surgery. I really don't remember the day I got my surgery done. The nurse gave me a medicine to keep me calm that was the last thing I remember lol. when I opened my eyes my sweet hubby was there and I was just sleepy not in pain. When we got home I slept the most of the day and night. The second day I wasnt in pain at all I was taking my medicine on time. The Dr. called me the same day see how I was doing( I think I told him l love him ...) still under some heavy medicine lol
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was great , I couldn't ask a better doctor and staff was really nice!

wow, your nose before looks like mine, i hope my after looks as good as yours!
outstanding results! you had a lovely look before, but now you radiate confidence! that makes you look stunning! thanks for sharing your experience!
Hello! You look fantastic.... If it's not too much to ask, can you share how much he charged your rhinoplasty? Thanks!
thank you , he charge me little under 9.500 the surgery was 3.5 hours. It was a lot of money but at the end it all worth it. I am so happy the way I look right now. I wish I did it sooner!
Wow! So pretty!
Your results are fabulous and your husband is adorable! He looks very happy to be with his lovely wife. :) Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf.
Very pretty before and after. I'm happy for you that you love the results. Be confident and happy in your life:)
You look great! Congrats!
An excellent outcome, you look fantastic!!!
Lovely! Your new nose fits your face perfectly! If you hadn't told me, I would think it was the nose you were born with :)
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us.
Wow! Beautiful result. Congratulations!