Very Successful Nose Revision Surgery--very Pleased! - Atlanta, GA

My sister had used Dr. Nunn for her Rhinoplasty...

My sister had used Dr. Nunn for her Rhinoplasty and Breast implants several years ago and she was very pleased with her outcome. She did look really good and got lots of compliments so she recommended him to me. I had Rhinoplasty almost 12 years ago with a different surgeon (who did not specialize in Rhinoplasty) and the surgeon did not do a good job because he took out too much cartilage and the tip of my nose looked really odd.

So after seeing my sister's awesome outcome, I went to Dr. Nunn for a consultation and he was very good about setting realistic goals on my surgery outcome. I wanted my nose to "normal" and to look straighter and not so upturned with an uneven tip. So he corrected my nose and it looked impressively better just a few weeks after the surgery! I was already getting compliments on how much better I looked. He didn't radically change my looks, but just fixing a minor detail, the tip of my nose, made a big difference in my front view and profile view. I liked that he tried to keep me looking as much like myself as possible--enhancing my looks without totally changing them. Dr. Nunn and his staff were very courteous and friendly. Dr. Nunn went the extra mile on spending extra time in surgery to correct my nose because my revision was a more complicated procedure. I was really impressed by that and definitely appreciated that he spent a great deal of time to improve my nose. He was very careful in making sure that everything went well. I also had very little bruising afterwards which was nice =). My overall experience was so much better than what I had many years ago with a different surgeon. If you want a good surgeon who has the experience and expertise, definitely give Dr. Nunn a try. You will not be disappointed! I am very pleased with my results and it's been almost 7 months now. I'm so happy that I went to him and I would definitely recommend him and go to him again.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I had a great experience and chose Dr. Nunn because he was highly recommended by my sister.