Promise This is my Last Nose Job! Atlanta, GA

After my 1st rhinoplasty to remove the hump I was...

After my 1st rhinoplasty to remove the hump I was still not satified with my nose. It seemed as if I had a huge bulbous tip. Even bigger than before. I asked the drs and they just said it was swollen and that it would go down. Well it didnt. So her I am 7 years later back at it. Well after this what they call " revision" the surgeon stated that I had an overwhelming amount of scar tissue and that why it looked like that. He said he cleaned it out and that if I continue to do my massages (which I was not instructed to do the first time) that I should be happy with the results. I hope so, I will not be going unde rthe knife again. Im 2 weeks post and I can kinda see a difference but again Im swollen. So I will be massaging and waiting. I hope I didnt waist my money. I will update.

distraught

Well I hate to say that my nose looks roughly the same before I went under the knife. Im kinda depressed about it. I financed it and to think that Ill be paying on this forever and for what? The tip of my nose looks basically the same. None of my family can see a difference and they are all like basically confused as to what I actually did. From everything Im reading, I think I might be swollen. But Im not very optimistic.

Still not happy

I think I can see a little difference but no way enuf for all Ive been through. I spoke with my doctor he say continue with massages and the swelling will continue to go down. I guess we will see. I will keep updateing hopefully it will get better. My tip is still really swollen. :(
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was awesome. Staff is exceptional.