Waste of Money - Atlanta, GA

Bought a Groupon for 1 treatment. Paid $90. then...

Bought a Groupon for 1 treatment. Paid $90. then tipped 10% of what they said normally costs $400. I am so disappointed! First of all, it hurt! She did full coverage of face (meaning just around one eye area I counted 160 pulses.) It took about 45 minutes to complete. Lidocaine is needed to numb the face first and foremost. For the normal price, it should be included! Also, haven't noticed one bit of difference from one session, so why would I go back? There wasn't even a 1% tightening of my face. I am 49 years old. Don't waste your money!

Spa Fiori - John's Creek, GA

The cosmetician was polite and professional, as was the rest of the staff. Just think ReFirme is too much money with no results. Even if it takes 3+ times, even minimal results need to show after the first session to entice the client to continue.

Well I'm certainly glad to hear you didn't shell out the full price, but still - what a bummer to not see any results!

When you left the office how did your face feel? Was it red or tender, or did it just feel like it did before the treatment?

It felt and looked the same except for the extra softness from all the moisturizer. My face was not red or tender. Thought it would be, though, after experiencing the pain during treatment. Had Juvi and botox for first time last November, and that had tremendously wonderful results. Would do that again first before anything else for wrinkles. Used Lidocaine then which made it easy.

Well I'm glad you found something to give you the results you wanted at least.

I tried Botox for the first time in September, but I haven't been back & it has worn off. I haven't done any fillers yet...but am toying with the idea of it.

We have communities for both Juvederm and Botox if you need any info on them. Would love to have you write reviews about your experience with them too!