Radiesse For Crows Feet - Atlanta, GA

I have been going to the ageless center for botox...

I have been going to the ageless center for botox of the crows feet and Juvederm for the lips. Today I was injected in the smile lines for more facil fullness and couldnt be more pleased with Dr Solomons work. He is fantastic! And a true artist when it comes to facil work! The office staff were very pleasant as always and walk-ins are alwys welcome, and with my busy and crazy schedule as a nurse, it works for me.

Dr Solomon

Thanks so much for posting your doctor testimonial. While we appreciate this, the main focus of the RealSelf community is to discuss our experiences, both the pros and cons, with different treatments. By sharing the details of your experience you can help others in the community who are considering the same procedure and you can get support from others who have done treatment.
So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Radiesse community.