Having the Mini TT in January. Looking to Chat and Exchange Stores/pictures - Atlanta, GA

I have not had the procedure yet. I am looking to...

I have not had the procedure yet. I am looking to find someone who is in the same boat as myself. I am counting down the days. January 24th, 2014 is the scheduled day for surgery. Post Op is not until mid January. I would like to get some advice on what to ask, expect etc..

Maybe this is the wrong place to post this. If it is, can you please let me know where and how I can find a place to chat? :)

Thank you!

I wouldn't have the mini I would do the full TT. I had the Mini TT and laser lipo on the upper and lower abs, flanks and bra line done 3 1/2 months ago and I wish I would have done the full I don't have the results my ps told me I was going to have or what I was looking for. They say the fat doesn't come back after lipo but it does. I exercise everyday and watch what I eat and I have gain fat back in my stomach. don't get me wrong I look great compared to before. I have lost 23 lbs. after surgery due to I exercise everyday. I run, I do power 90, Billy blanks boot camp. I have busted my but to get this stomach pooch flat and it's just not flat. For the money that I paid I could have had a full TT with the muscle and skin tighten and would have a flat stomach for the same price almost. you know what they say you get what you pay for in my case I didn't. If you are going to do it do the full tt and be happy with your results. I post some pics later of me at 3 1/2 months the 24th I will be 4 months.
I'm getting mine Dec 20!
Hi, my tt was done 4weeks ahi and had mini tt and upper abs lipo and little flank on the sides.I also did not have enough skin for a full but I'm very happy so far.
Thanks for your reply . Your results are great , I hope mine turns out well , keep the up dates comming I love reading about everyone's progress :)
Hi I am also having mini TT on the 24th Jan 2014 , I am seeing my PS Dec 23rd to chat again before my pre op appointment , I just want to make sure a mini TT is going to give me the results I want , he did say I didn't have enough skin for a full TT and my scar would be too high , but reading some of the feedback there are a few people not happy with the mini TT , and I figure if I'm going to do this I want it done right and no redo . Sorry I can't help with questions you should ask , but I will be asking how low my scar will be ( hoping its along my c-section scar , how may stretch marks will remain then all about scar treatment the girls use from This site and where I get them from , I am very nervous about the recovery and how things will look after , I love this site and all the feedback it has been great reading other people's journey and seeing their results , I am hoping mine looks as good . I am a fitness instructor and a personal trainer 43 years of age i am 5"3 weight 54 kg I have 3 girls 22,19,16 a great husband ( at times lol ) and a beautiful dog called Mocca , I live in Adelaide Australia and my PS is Dr mark moore . Welcome and Hello :)
You will still have stretch Marks a full tt does not take them away nor does a mini tt your tummy will look fab regardless listen to your dr and inner voice you will make the right choice for you.Good luck on your journey to the flat side.

Welcome to the community!    Jump over into our forums and you will find some great connections:

Tummy Tuck Forums

I'm game! Had mine last year. Feb 2013. So happy!!!