Overdone Lipo in Areas I Did Not Ask to Have Done! - Atlanta, GA

I signed up for mini tummy tuck and mild lipo of...

I signed up for mini tummy tuck and mild lipo of lovehandles done 3 mos. ago. I had a 9 lb baby 14 mos earlier which caused separation of stomach muscles only. Lucky enough that I did not have stretch marks or loose skin. Just had a few extra lbs in love handle area.

When I came out of surgery, immediately noticed indents and bruising in R buttock and called Dr. scared of why that area was even touched! He still does not want to admit a problem and says he had to go there to "feather" lovehandles out!! I told him I was a size 10 and still had weight to loose on my own.

Was not using lipo for weight loss just spot reduction. I did not want to have some parts a size 2 when other parts were still a size 10. Now my thighs look huge. I was told I have to wait 6 months b4 he will acknowledge it might need fixed. Problem is I will have to damage my other hip and buttock area to get me somewhat even. My R hip is deflated and has a huge groove at outside of buttock.

My pants all fit cricked now and I look like a man on that side without curves!! What do I do? How do I talk to him to get him to acknowledge and How do I trust him to go forward with more surgery to damage my only good side now?

Realized that he did not mark the areas to be...

Realized that he did not mark the areas to be liposuctioned before surgery to confirm what I wanted or did not want done which lead to being overdone in wrong areas. In addition, found that my upper stomach muscles did not get fully repaired either!! Need to repeat entire t/t!

Just found out from neurologist that I have...

Just found out from neurologist that I have permanent damage to the main nerve running across my dented hip, buttock and thigh from this surgeon! Deep painful numbness on a huge chunk of my body that effects my movement and I will suffer the rest of my life bcs of his negligence.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Look at post op pictures to see if you can tell if good job for $13000. .Notice dents in hip/buttock that was not supposed to have been touched and stomach muscles still protruding. Have been quoted by other doctors that it will cost at least $15000 to repair!