Mother of 5...Victoria

Dr.Celestain did an awesome job on me im 3,weeks...

Dr.Celestain did an awesome job on me im 3,weeks in my procedure and I already see a big difference she gave me my body back ...I would do it all over again I went in with little hope and she gave me more than I expected im very satisfied with my results not only did I have a mini tuck I had lipo to the prices were affordable for me and I don't regret a moment the nurse,and.the staff are awesome as well thanks Georgia plastic

Hello just wondering if any info on Dr . Ruth Celestin breast augmentation feedback or results if any..please share? Thanks
Thank you for your feedback! As you know I value each and every one of my patients and I truly appreciate you entrusting me with your care. It was such a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to your follow ups!
Welcome to the community.  How has your recovery been going?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I came in for consultation she was very helpful to me on what I needed she reassured me that I will be fine in surgery because I was very nervous I came out fine since the surgery I've called her for different things she's called me back and had me to come in if I wasn't comfortable with something she has been a blessing...thanks Dr.Ruth for my transformation..