Mini Lip Lift with Juvederm - Atlanta, GA

I have always had thinner lips, but my top lip was...

I have always had thinner lips, but my top lip was more bothersome to me than my bottom. Dr. Gardner was recommended to me by a friend who had the same procedure. It looked great and very natural. He was professional, meticulous and has a good bedside manner.

Got the derm block and had no pain. The discomfort after was very minimal and swelling was substantially down the next day. I do have bruising in the middle of the lip, but that is expected. He said once it settles I may want to come back for a bit more, but right now I like how it looks. I would def recommend this procedure to people.

Atlanta Dermatologist

He came recommended to me by other patients. I had seen his work and loved the outcome. It was natural looking and that was very important to me. His price was more than fair and he seems like a great person all around. I also love that he's a perfectionist.

Hey the results are really very good. I just wanted to ask how long the effect would remain?
Congrats! I have a question, though. Does the lip lift cause any different movement in the upper lip? Like when you talk, does it feel like its straining and do you notice a difference? Sorry, seriously considering this surgery. It looks great, just don't want to have any trouble with the muscle.
Not at all. It's odd, because you would expect to have some sort of difference. I cannot tell that anything is in there. It's crazy. I can touch my lips and they feel the same as well as when I move them, etc. I even look in the mirror at times to make sure it's still there and sure enough, it is. It goes right into the very top edge of the lip and hasn't effected any muscles at all.
When I say I look to see if its still there, I'm referring to the lift. It read funny to me, so I wanted to clarify. The Juvederm feels soft like lip tissue.

So glad to hear you are liking your results! Thank you so much for posting pictures. It is so helpful to see what things actually look like after the treatment. :)

If I'm understanding correctly, you only received Juvederm in the upper lip, is that correct?

Yes, that's correct. Ty!