You Look 10-15 Years Younger! YES! - Atlanta, GA

My neck is SO smooth--not one wrinkle in it.

My neck is SO smooth--not one wrinkle in it.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I had a mini-facelift and neck-smooting-out done by Dr. Okoro 2 months ago. It was worth it. He is VERY caring and wants the patient to be satisfied. (He received a Compassionate Doctor award.) He never rushes you and listens to you and is very down-to-earth. I have heard him say more than once that doing plastic surgery isn't a job to him, that he loves it that much. That's the kind of doctor I wanted working on me. It's been 2 months since I had my proceedure and the comment I keep receiving is that I look 10-15 years younger, which is exactly what I wanted to accomplish. It's very nice to hear that!! One thing I really liked is that I didn't have to be put asleep. He gave me a few pills that knocked me out, even though I was still conscious. I didn't know a thing....no pain. HIs staff is very nice and they really work with you and have always been nice to me. I have felt very well taken care of and would recommend Dr. Okoro if you're looking to have anything done to better yourself! **Competent and Caring Doctor**

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.