My Journey - Atlanta, GA

I had abs and waist lipo done 6 days ago. I am...

I had abs and waist lipo done 6 days ago. I am disappointed in the results so far, but am encouraged. My friend says she sees improvement, and so do I. Especially on my back. Unfortunately I don't have the before pix, but glad I started reading the blog today, as it is an excellent way to chart my progress and give and receive support from others going through it. Good luck to all!

Week 3, i look worse, but my clinician assures me...

week 3, i look worse, but my clinician assures me this is normal. wow, I thought it would be much sooner to see the results.
Dr. Z

overall experience has been good so far

How's it going??? Hope all is well. Please update
How are your results? Any improvement?
Hey hun stay string Who was the Dr.
Honey it will get better , your still swollen right now ... Did they give you a compression garment ?
Hey Belly...the PATIENCE is the hardest...its takes way longer to see results than I thought too...Im almost 8wks post op and still swollen along with some lumps I keep massaging...I also mentioned to my doc that I wasnt totally happy so he said...still alot of time to hear since its a traumatic experince to ur body...but if unhappy he will do touch ups...Keep the faith hun....Happy Healing!!!
Yes, thanks for the support. Good luck to you as well.
I do know after lipo u swell up a lot and it can take several months to see results from the swelling people usually use ice packs and bromelain (pinneapple extract) & eat lots of pineapple as well signif reduce ur sodium intake to help to keep swelling down
Are the pics posted ur after lipo pics because in ur intro it says u werent able to post ur before pics so i just wondered?
Thanks for the tips. Yes first 2 pix at 6 days, 2nd 2 at 3 weeks. Hard to see side, but I can tell improvement, just so slow.
Hi, You might want to consider a tummy tuck or combine it w/lipo. I think the tt will flatten you out more. I'm interested in a tt myself...I can't wait!