23 Yrs Old One Baby Great Experience with Dr. Michael Shotwell - Atlanta, GA

I have tried to lose my "baby fat" for the past 5...

I have tried to lose my "baby fat" for the past 5 years. I had an extreme amount of belly fat over my abdomen. If I ate the smallest meal Mt stomach would bloat as if I was 5 months pregnant. I mastered the art if ducking in. I extremely happy with my results. In March 31st At 5 Am I Went Into American Lipo Center Atl GA And immeadiediatly one day later I saw extreme results dr. Shotwell did amazing I know the best is yet to come I still have swelling soreness and I believe all of my fluid subsided late last night. Any questions feel free to ask
You look fabulous!
Thanks girlie
Omg! You look amazing!

3 days post op

I took these pics on the 3rd I have the most swelling seems to be above my belly button.. I do have pain but my medication is very helpful. I have gone out probably 4 times and wore no garments I'm hard headed and anxious lol. I find I have most pain in the morning and middle of the night. Sex has been bearable. My fiance has been the best help ever. So far my experience is fantastic

6 days post op

I feel so beautiful and sexy lol that garment is no joke I swear that's where most of my pain is from. I'm wearing it half of the day today I know I shouldn't but it cuts me the Dr gave me an xs my post op appt is tomorrow still a Lil swelling above the belly button but not as bad. My belly and waist is very sore to touch my fiance gave my stomach and waist a light fingertip "massage" not really a massage just ran his finger tips all across my stomach and waist and it felt amazing my skin kinda feels numb but it's not idk how to explain it

swelling

Swelling was really bad on the 3rd day it's improved way better
I had my procedure done in March and my stomach still feels hard and looks swollen. I dont like fact office or Dr doesnt follow up with you afterwards.
They lipo just your tummy? Results are beautiful.
Thank u! Lower and upper abdomen and flanks

healing process

Going through the the hardness and swelling....not too appealing to me. Can't wait till this stage is over will post pics later going to buy a waist trainer today I can't stand their garments any linger which give me weird creases through out the day.my boyfriend is a personal trainer so I can't wait to get in that gym ....3 weeks left. It will be so much easier for me to achieve the body I want now. My stomach is not tiny as I imagined and remembered from high school but I have to remember that was 5 years and a baby ago my waist will never be that small again. I love my hourglass figure tho. Can't wait till bikini season.
I would recommend massaging the hard areas. At 3 1/2 months out I am still dealing with hardness. I bought an electric hand held massager an to my Dr. Direction I am massaging three times for 10-15 minutes each day. I had done hand massage or a small battery operated massager just was not doing it. I can now start to see improvement. I have started wearing a corset during the day and it seems to help with the waist definition. Good luck and keep us posted on your healing.
It hurts so bad I try...I need to buy an electric massager where did u buy yours from?
Does your stomach feel numb? On the surface of the hard spots? I'm buying my corset today

waist cincher

Got my waist cincher today tried on a medium which was the size I would originally wear. I went out with my bf one night and wore my waist cincher on the last set of hooks [the tightest] and came close to fainting....Needless to say the medium is wayyyy to big for me now. So I put the small one on the tightest it cam go and I feel like I need an xs. It does not feel like it's cinching anything lol. That makes me feel good. Deff posting pics tonight I forgot yesterday. Yayy to me needing an xs!!

pics

Me ducking my stomach in.

stretch marks

My stretch marks have faded very well u have to be in a certain light to really see them.

post op pics

I hate my side view but I'm sure the gym can quickly tighten my muscles up. I still love my results I guess I was just picturing my body before I had my daughter which was literally right after high school. And my upper torso was the same size as my lower. But this is what my body has formed to super curvy. I have a very short torso so it makes me feel wide but whatever no more pudge!
wow your results look great, and that price is great. hope your feeling ok
Thank u! I am feeling great. Just waiting to fully heal and see no more lumps
Your body looks amazing now! Did the procedure really cost $2600?? Your doctor did a great job. How long did you have to take off of work after the procedure?

babies after lipo

Okay so I have a great man who has helped me every step of the way through this healing process. We knew beforehand marriage and kids were in our future and he even recommend waiting until we had our 2 kids outside of my 1 child and his previous kids. But of course I waited 5 years for this I didn't want ti wait anymore. He takes great care of me and we are the best of friends. He badly wants 2 kids of his own with me because he deals with 2 mothers who does everything they can to keep his children away from him. We will be getting engaged in the next couple weeks. How do I know? Lol. He asked my mother if he could take my mother and grandmother out to dinner without me in a couple weeks. So I'm guessing lol. Anyway i wanna nice wedding so I'm guessing we will be married sometime around the end of this year or january. Which will be about 9 to 10 months since my lipo treatment and about 7 after what is considered full healing time. And maybe a baby a few moths after? So let's say a baby a year after lipo....what can I expect? Will I need more abdomen lipo? Will it make my abdomen out of shape? Will my stomach stretch more and get more stretch marks? Please fill me in

4 weeks post op pics

Waiting for hubby to come home and decided to snap a few pics ; ) hehehe 4 weeks post op and LOVING my results!
U r absolutely gorgeous. Waiting for hubby in ur undies? Love it!
Haha yepp
Your dr. Did.a great job

Bringing sexy back haha

I'm so in love with my body it's a beautiful feeling. I can't wit for possibly boobs and a even bigger booty than the one I'm blessed with lol. Anyway just was looking at my progress and decided to post.
These are some updated pics I'm 2 months post op. I love my body at diff points of the day I'm A Lil puffer than others. I was a Lil swollen in these pics. I love how I look after wearing my waist cincher a few hours. I feel so much smaller but if I go all day with out it kn I pretty much look like this...is that normal for waist training? Or is there as much of a difference because of the surgery? Idk. I really need to start working out. I'll get the real results I'm looking for. I haven't worked out a drop lol.
Iam so worried after seeing that but then I look at u n u look Amazing
I wouldn't be worried I had no sign of anything close I have no clue what happ there

2 months post op

Wow! You look fantastic! Is this after just one treatment. That's amazing. The most impressive part to me is how great your curves look afterwards; Dont get me wrong: they looked good before; but afterwards, they look really great! I bet you are buying a whole new wardrobe and looking good with your new and improved curves. How do you feel? Was it painful right after the procedure? Was the waist cincher hard to keep on for many week? Some doctors say you should put it on for 2 months but other doctors only want you to keep it on for 4-6 weeks. Does anyone have suggestions for the best amount of time to keep the compression spanx on after surgery? I am just researching this for now but I am looking at the results and thinking this may be something really great for me. I guess a big part of it has to do with keeping the weight off after the surgery so I will have to make sure to eat right and exercise when I'm done. Thanks for sharing your experience with lipo with Dr. Shotwell and for showing us your pictures
Hey I feel amazing! I have put on a few lbs since my surgery and it all went to my booty which is fine by me lol. Hubby loves my new curvy body. I had a problem wearing my waist cincher every week. But I just had to remind myself I will be better off in the end. If I could do it over I would have worn it religiously. I can't help but wonder what it would look like if I did wear it as much as I was supposed to.
Yes doll you look fabulous I see a big difference you have wash board abs now!!!!!

5 months post op

Hey ladies it's been a while. I'm here with one of my last updates. I was horrible I've gained about 20 lbs and I have not been to a gym once. I've worked out about 5 times since my surgery. My life has just gotten so hectic. I have 3 step kids that we have custody of now plus my own I started a beauty business and I help my fiance with his car lot. I cherish every moment of sleep. So here's pics
You look amazing!! Great results. What kind of waist cincher do you use?
Beautiful Results! :)
Dr Michael Shotwell

He's a very quiet but thorough dr. Not very talkative but I've researched his work and he's been voted top 10 surgeons in atl