Very Pleased; Definitely Worth the Investment - Atlanta, GA

I am still in the healing process but already see...

I am still in the healing process but already see a significant difference and am pleased with the results.

thanks for the review! i am considering him for lipo as well. how are you doing now?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I selected Dr. Okoro after researching many surgeons in the Atlanta area. I appreciated his website and recommendations and, most importantly, felt confident after meeting him for a consultation. With every follow-up exam I'd been impressed with him and his staff. It couldn't be better. I selected Dr. Okoro and staff months ago for a liposuction around my belly. I picked him due to several other reviews around the area, but the deal was sealed after I met him and his staff for a consultation and gained a great sense of trust, care, and professionalism. This was a completely optional procedure for me and I felt confident that I wanted to invest in myself with them. They did a fantastic job setting my expectations and responding to every little question, phone call, and email promptly and thoroughly.