Love Love Love ! My Results from Dr Davoudi - Atlanta, GA

I decided to have Liposuctions of the flanks,...

I decided to have Liposuctions of the flanks, lower abs and thighs after having a Tummy Tuck Oct 5th of 2011. The PS I went to for my TT, I informed him that I needed lipo of the flanks and abs, as well as the tummy tuck, but he stated, he didn’t think I needed any liposuction. So here I ‘am after 11 months after my tummy tuck, I decided to get my Lipo done and to use Dr. Davoudi. I knew when I sat down with him at the consultation I was going to go with him. The procedure itself was a breeze and recover time was a breeze also. I took 4 days to rest and back to work. I would recommend Dr. Davoudi to any and every one!!!! I absolutely love my results. I looked great with my tummy tuck, but after getting lipo, My results went from an 8 to a 15!!!

Thanks for sharing. In order to add this review to the liposuction community, we need to know more about YOU. Why did you want lipo? How was the procedure itself and what was recovery like? This information would be so helpful to the community. Thank you in advance.

no problwm will add
How much did he charge for Lipo?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr, Davoudi off this realself website. I went to his website and view his Pictures, had my consulation and that was all I needed. Dr. Davoudi makes sure you get what you paid for. He is a prefectionist! I'am very pleased wiht my LIPO results!. He is very friendly, a great listener and very informative about what he is going to do. I'm Only 6 days PO, but my results are amazing already. I would definately recommend him to others.