Love Love Love ! My Results from Dr Davoudi - Atlanta, GA

I decided to have Liposuctions of the flanks,...

I decided to have Liposuctions of the flanks, lower abs and thighs after having a Tummy Tuck Oct 5th of 2011. The PS I went to for my TT, I informed him that I needed lipo of the flanks and abs, as well as the tummy tuck, but he stated, he didn’t think I needed any liposuction. So here I ‘am after 11 months after my tummy tuck, I decided to get my Lipo done and to use Dr. Davoudi. I knew when I sat down with him at the consultation I was going to go with him. The procedure itself was a breeze and recover time was a breeze also. I took 4 days to rest and back to work. I would recommend Dr. Davoudi to any and every one!!!! I absolutely love my results. I looked great with my tummy tuck, but after getting lipo, My results went from an 8 to a 15!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr, Davoudi off this realself website. I went to his website and view his Pictures, had my consulation and that was all I needed. Dr. Davoudi makes sure you get what you paid for. He is a prefectionist! I'am very pleased wiht my LIPO results!. He is very friendly, a great listener and very informative about what he is going to do. I'm Only 6 days PO, but my results are amazing already. I would definately recommend him to others.