Very Glad I Did It - Atlanta, GA

I had a revision of a lip lift that was a bit too...

I had a revision of a lip lift that was a bit too conservative by another doctor. I had to fly in from a couple states away, but the cost was very reasonable and the reviews and credentials of Dr. Z. helped me make up my mind. I had swelling per usual, but I look better every day. I think it's taken 5 years off my age.

Thank you for sharing and for adding the extra info in your comment. There's not a ton of info about lip lifts out there, so we appreciate every tidbit we can get from someone who's been there and done that. Are you still happy now that you're 3 months out?

I'm having it done Sept 5th! Do you mind showing some under the nose photos and did you have sub nasal? So glad youre happy with your results!
Hi. When I wrote the comment, I thought that it was just reviewing Dr. Z, not that it was going to be posted as a full-on review of the lip lift procedure, so I really wasn't planning on posting any photos, details of the whole experience, etc. I didn't take any recent photos directly before the procedure. It was a revision from a lip lift I'd had a few years back, and I have the photos from RIGHT AFTER that old procedure, plus I took a couple photos a couple days ago of how I looked about a week after this new procedure, just to send to Dr. Z.'s nurse because she had asked me to. If you want, I can email you those photos, but please don't publish them anywhere because a) My husband doesn't even know I had this done (!) and doesn't approve of this sort of thing, though he always seems to like the results! and b) The surgeon who did the ORIGINAL lip lift had asked me if HE could use my photos from back then, so I'm not sure if some sort of copyright thing could happen if they were published elsewhere. If you want me to send any of those photos, just let me know. I am happy, though, with the results, especially now. The scar gets a little better every day and the swelling isn't really noticeable to anybody but me - it's just the bottom part of my nose in particular (which has always been too wide as it is) is wider still to a certain degree. I've heard it could take months to go COMPLETELY back to normal. It's not a bad tradeoff though! CG
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zaworski and his staff are terrific. I was able to schedule quickly after I'd made up my mind; my questions were answered quickly by Susan, who is terrific; they followed up with me; and my result looks great.