42 Years Old/ Thin Upper Lip/ Wanted Bigger Upper Lip. - Atlanta, GA

I found Robert E. Zaworski with fives stars on...

I found Robert E. Zaworski with fives stars on realself. When I went to Zaworski the first time I expected a five star job like he has on realself. The thing is I came home with bad stars. After my lip healed from the first implant, I had discovered one side of my lip was bigger than the other. The length of my implant was also short and curved at the sides. I told Zaworski about this and he insisted that I come in a second time for him to fix it. I went only to come home yet again with an much worse job and with pain. I have two deep wrinkles on both sides along with stretch marks. Every time I would leave the house people would ask me, "what's wrong with your lip?" I was sick of it. I told Zaworski to take my implant out and give me my money back. He agreed on taking my implant out but he didn't bother giving my money back. i paid for pain! I am very disappointed.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Your humor and compliments don't add up with the job you did. Just because your nice to your costumers does not mean you can persuade them with a bad job. When the implants short and in the bad place it stays that way. There's no way to fix it! What was the purpose of me coming back the second time? For a five star place. I expected to come once not more than once to fix a stupid problem. I paid you for pain not an proper implant.