Review on Lift - Atlanta, GA

I love my lift! My doctor and team were awesome!...

I love my lift! My doctor and team were awesome! Iwill be going back in May for the six months check up---do have some questions.

I had to stop my laser as I have heard many others did also..Is there another proceedure that is a little less painful to soften the remaining lines and wrinkles? I do wish now that I had done my chin but will probably not go back to have it done. I will be 58 in May and am very happy with the results I got.

I want to grow old gracefully but did not like the sagging skin on my face...now it is gone I look refreshed and not so tired..I think that if everyone will realize that the lift can change the contours of your face but not the texture of your skin they will be much happier with their results. I look forward to my May appointment and seeing Dr. W.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. W is always interested in how I feel and what I want and how she can help me achieve that.I know each person is different, but she always takes her time with me and will take time in May (6months check) to see if I am happy or what else we can do to make me happy.

Thanks for posting your story, darby1. Please keep us posted on your progress.