Not Worth the Side Effects - Atlanta, GA

I've applied Latisse to my upper lash line for...

I've applied Latisse to my upper lash line for the past 4 weeks. It appears that my lashes have already lengthened, but at a cost to my overall beauty. In addition to slightly bloodshot eyes, I have dark circles around my eyes. I appear sick and tired. From the first application, my eyes felt tired - the skin all around my eyes feels odd, tight, and like I had overslept. I have followed all directions, using the applicators provided to upper lashes only. I will stop using the product now after reading many other reviews reporting similar problems with eye circles and hollow eyes, as well as others' reports of long lashes disappearing after 6 months' use and ending up with less lashes than they started with. If anyone has had my side effects and can tell me when I'll look healthy again, I'd appreciate knowing.

I had the same issues, on here to see when i will get rid of the dark circles....have yours gone yet

Hi Atlanta,

Thanks for the review. I'm sorry you are suffering the side effects. Have you stopped using it and is everything better now? Please keep us updated and thanks for the review.

Thanks,

-Britt

MedSpa

Lack of knowledge of potential side effects not listed on product data sheet. No interaction with Doctor - simply selling the product without any service / check up.