33 Yr Old 3 Kids - Atlanta, GA

I had laser lipo done two weeks ago and so far...

I had laser lipo done two weeks ago and so far pretty happy with results. I had my lower abs and hips done. I'm 5'6" and weigh 140. The biggest issue for me is I don't think my Dr did the lipo far enough back on my hips. When I went in for consult I showed him my areas I was unhappy with. My lower stomach had a pouch and fat would hang over my jeans. He told me to just do my lower and and hips. I think he should have done all the way around to my lower back.

My lower abs are flat which is great. I still have some soreness in the afternoons and try to get up as much as possible when I'm at work since I sit all day.

I wear the compression garment ALL the time except to wash it or shower. I started working out after about three days after the surgery. I started out just walking about 45 on my treadmill. I am hoping to start running again next Monday. The Dr told me at the 1 week post op that I should see the results I was hoping for about three months after the surgery so here's hoping the back part of my hips gets smaller by then. If not I plan on asking him to redo that area when I go back for my 3 month check up.

The Dr was great. He's so nice and called the night after my surgery. I really don't think he did a bad job on my hips I just think he didn't go back as far as I would have liked. I can tell a huge difference in my lower abs and the front part of my hips.
Dr jay kulkin

Great bedside manner. Great Dr took his time and made me feel extremely comfortable.

Thanks for starting a review- I hope you continue to post updates so we can follow your healing!  Welcome to the community :)