Did Not Work for Me - Atlanta, GA

I feel like I'm the only person here reviewing...

I feel like I'm the only person here reviewing this device who is not a blogger who got the thing for free, or who is being given perks to promote it. Almost all of the other reviews are from new users with only one post. So here's an honest opinion from a consumer: I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't see a difference at all. My before and after photos are exactly the same, and I can't say I'm wowed. I bought it for the small hatch marks under my eyes, and the fine lines I'm getting around the corners of my eyes. I was mostly concerned about the lines under my eyes. I have those terrible little fine lines that make every "creaseless concealer" crease like crazy. I will be returning the device.
Thanks for sharing your story, alynn. I'm also curious how long you used it? I'm thinking about getting one so any info you can share (or pics, maybe?) is really helpful. Thanks. :)

Thank you for your review. This community is all about people sharing the good and the bad. What worked and didn't. How long did you use it? Did you try on your lips?