A Much Better Alternative to Braces - Especially At My Age! They Really Work! - Atlanta, GA

Personally, I struggled with the idea of getting...

Personally, I struggled with the idea of getting braces that I'd have to wear for two full years...and at the ripe old age of 49 (well, the new 29, but you get the gist :), and now I'm so glad I've made the right decision. Within three months of wearing Invisalign, I could see a significant difference. I had to get used to taking the trays in and out...and each new tray took a day or two to get used to (some minor pain, but nothing an aspirin can't handle), and now I have only a few sets of plates remaining and I'm all done. Total of about nine months! Love the results!

Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)

July 2013

July 2013

All Done! Smile is Complete!

Dr. Justin Cooper

Best Ortho ever! Very personable and shows true concern.

Hi I'm 43 and just got my invisaligns in 2 weeks ago. I also got acceledent to help with movement. Has anyone else had experience with the acceledente? i'm finding the trays very easy with little discomfort and actually like the feeling of my teeth being supported. As yet no one has noticed except the people I've told. How did people find the attachments. I'm a bit nervous.
Great progress! You're photos are great
Thanks Charlene, as of July 27th, I'm done! Yes!
Actually July 17th!... that was a typo...

Love your pictures!! Your lowers have really straightened out a lot. Your uppers too it looks like, but its much easier to tell with your lowers in the photos. Lookin' good!!! Excited to continue to watch your progress. :)

Hi Jazz07, great news that you're happy with the results, that makes me feel positive about things as I've just started out on this adventure! I'm now in my forties and wondered if it was worth it with my youth being a distant memory but I'm sure my 9 months will fly over (I hope!)
Hi there...I think you'll love the results! I put this off for so many years but noticed that my crowded teeth were a constant thought, so after visiting a few orthos, I finally decided to make a move. No regrets here, and I'm sure you won't have any as well. Best of luck to you!
Thank you. Your teeth are looking great by the way and good luck on your final steps :)
Thanks!! I'm counting down the days until I'm all done!