Horrible Results After Mini-Tummy Tuck...Got WORSE After 1st and 2nd Revision - Atlanta, GA

I will try to make a long story short. Had a...

I will try to make a long story short.
Had a mini-tummy tuck, horrible results (fat stomach area (not flat as I was expecting/hoping), dog ears, very uneven scar - too high on one side).
After first revision, he tried correcting dog ears, the results: smaller dog ears, longer scar.
After 2nd revision, he did a mini lipo on my stomach (right below belly button. The result: A worse looking stomach with a big flatter peanut shape on the area he performed the lipo, and sagging belly button. I ended up way worse than at the beginning. I didn't not want to have anything else performed but the way Dr Whiteman left me stomach was embarrassing and depressing. I got a tummy touch again with another Dr who made it much better.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

saw him on tv

Dr. Whiteman, you are so right I had an adominalplasty, the day of surgery he draw on me and told me what he going to do. My husband ask him to make sure he cut the moles off under my arms. He didn't start on me till 2 hours later. His whole attitude change when it time for surgery. After the didn't put on any compression garment , he use a stocking for my arms which hurted a lot. When I went to the office there was no compassion any where in that office. And I have proof. They told me I cry like a baby. So if you never had surgery like that then you and your staff in to be compassion. The last time I went Jackie told me what the rush your not getting in no faster. Listen that not the way you talk to any customer. My stomach is not flat I am still bruise and they have not call me to check on me. I ask for my doctor notes and I went to another doctor and this doctor said I don't understand what he did he is all over the place. So now I have another doctor that has to get me straight out. I should have know I to go to him he is lime a cowboy taking chance and don't care after.
I had boched rhino 2 times by another dr. I was afraid for years to have it fixed but I found Dr. Whiteman. He took great care of me and fixed my nose and I very happy. So much so that I sent my mom to him to have her breast implants replaced. She too is thrilled. I went back to Dr. Whiteman for total abdomen lipo. I am soooo happy to no longer have love handles. I have been more than pleased with him, his staff and the staff at the hospital. I would reccommend him to anyone!
I'm a victim too. He botched my breasts, and when I cried he insulted my by telling me I needed to be on medication
Smdh!!!

I am so sorry you have been through all of this multiple times:(

But I am happy to hear that it's now a bit better after the final procedure.  In what type of a time span did you have all of this done?