30 Year Old Female, Fraxel Treatment for Acne Scarring - Atlanta, GA

Day 1: Fraxel Restore Dual set on 1550 NM 70...

Day 1:
Fraxel Restore Dual set on 1550 NM
70 milajoules level 7
4 passes on each cheek

1 hour with numbing cream and no pain medicine. First pass was about a 2-3 on a pain scale 1-10, by the 4th pass I was at a 5. All four passes took no more than ten minutes. Moisturizer and sunblock applied, left with a big floppy hat and a sunburn feeling.

Day 2:
Swollen especially around eyes, still red but not as bad. Very sandpapery feeling.

Day 3:
Only slightly red and swollen, wore make up and went out and no one could tell.

Day 4:
Beginning to see slight flaking, still not major. Very pleased with the results, but I know this is just the micro swelling at that my scars will reappear soon.

Day 5:
Seeing very tiny brown spots, particularly along the jaw line. Results still looking great, anxious to see what improvement will really still be there.

Day 6:
No change, minor flaking, minor brown spots

Day 7:
Dead skin is starting to slough off when I wash my face. Area nearest nose/eyes has lost the sandpaper feeling so I think that is going to be my actual results. Some scarring came back (of course) but there is definite improvement.

Day 8:
Sandpaper feeling is gone except along the jaw line. Took results photos today. They said collagen could continue to produce over a month so I will photograph again at that time.

Jduncan.. is this what they call "non ablative fraxel"? I am considering this for rolling acne scarring but I can't really afford a lot of downtime. Is your cost of $500 per session? Thanks for your response.
Yes it's the non ablative and yes it's $500 per session. The downtime was basically none really. The day I did the treatment I wouldn't have left the house but after that the pink was easily covered with make up.
hello, i was wondering how much did you pay and how many treatments are you having, have you seen any further improvment thank you for your help :)
Katherine Filapeck