Wonderful Work, Wonderful Staff, Great Doctor, Great Look! Gave Me my Old Face Back! Thank You! - Atlanta, GA

I wanted to look as young as I feel, so I had a...

I wanted to look as young as I feel, so I had a facelift, under eye peel, upper eyelid surgery and a dermabrasion around my mouth. The results are wonderful, looking very natural and yet many years younger. Most people think it's my new hair style that compliments me. My confidence level has risen, I feel better, and after a year and a half, I'm still getting compliments. Of course my husband is happy as well. After a recent reunion with some high school friends I was amazed at the compliments I received like how I haven't changed a bit, and how young I look. No one yet has noticed that I had a facelift. Dr, Zweig is a true artist and takes great pride in his work. He and his staff will spend as much time with you as you want and make you feel like part of their family. I just can't say enough about this doctor and his staff. I completely 100% recommend him for any facial work you want to have done. He will not disappoint you.

I just noticed that my original review showed only...

I just noticed that my original review showed only one star under the "wait times" category. That was an error ... it should have been 5 stars ... in all the categories. Also, the price quoted was just for the facelift, the other procedures were priced separately.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zweig and his staff all deserve an "excellent" rating in all the above categories. Never have I been so impressed with a Doctor and his work, AND with his staff. I'm not always easy to please and they all pleased me very much!!! Dr. Zweig only does what has proven to work and he takes his time and does it right. His staff always remembers your name and are always friendly, helpful and professional. If you call with a question, there is no wait time or an automated voice or a chain of people to go thru, the person who answers the phone can answer your question and that is refreshing! This is one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself and I couldn't be happier that I chose Dr. Zweig to do it. His office staff also was part of my decision making based on the comfort level they provided. I would do it all over again and I would only want Dr. Zweig to do the work. My compliments to him and his office staff. I had a full face & neck lift, eye peel, upper eyelid surgery, and a dermabrasion. Dr. Zweig made it clear that if I ever had a problem I could stop in without an appointment if need be. I never needed to do that because I had absolutely no problems, but it was reassuring to know that he would see me anytime if I did have a problem. It has been a year and a half and I am still singing his praises.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift community.