I Found the Best Surgeon in Town - Atlanta, GA

I have always considered cosmetic surgery as...

I have always considered cosmetic surgery as important as good dental care. I would no sooner want to walk around with baggy eyes than a missing front tooth. Cosmetic surgery is far more affordable than most people think. In fact I spent more money last year on dental work than on my facelift. Much happier with 'new' face than new crowns and bridge.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

The reason I gave Dr Morgan 5 stars across the board is because that was all that was offered. Would fill the page if I could. Every question I could have asked was answered before I even thought of it. Have been to several other surgeons for consultations as well as some other (smaller) procedures and have never been as impressed as I was with Dr Morgan. She actually came to my home the day after my surgery to remove bandages and check on the work. I was also given her cell number and encouraged to call for ANY reason. If Dr Morgans credentials and experience were not enough to impress, her personality and bedside manner would make anyone happy.