Facelift Changed My Life - Atlanta, GA

I had a Facelift, upper, and lower eyelid surgery...

I had a Facelift, upper, and lower eyelid surgery by Dr. Zaworski in March. After researching several surgeons, I am very happy I decided to go with Dr. Zaworski.
I had no pain, no brusing, and followed his post op instructions with a wonderful result. Being highly motivated to be a great patient, (as I was the Mother of The Bride 7 weeks later,) it felt so good to look great while seeing friends and family I had not seen in years. Knowing I did not look like an old lady in those wedding pictures that will be passed down for generations was worth every penny. Dr. Zaworski is a very gifted surgeon, and his nurse, Susan really cares about the patients. They "hand hold" you from start to finish! Needless to say, this surgery is expensive and a big decision. I know without a doubt that I made the right decision with Dr. Zaworski!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zaworski is a very gifted Plastic Surgeon. He is no doubt an artist. He listened to me, answered all of my questions, and explained the surgery to me in terms that I understood. Dr. Zaworski is highly trained by a famous Plastic Surgeon in Miami that operated on my Mother several years ago. His nurse, Susan is extremely compassionate and caring. They return phone calls, and email 24 hours a day. I knew I was in the best hands!

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Did you have any reservations about the wedding less than two months post-op, or were you feeling back to yourself by then?

I was feeling great! I work full time, and took 2 weeks off to take care of myself. Of course, I was still healing when I went back to work, but I looked better even then, than I did prior to surgery. I have no reservations about the timing. This was a very important wedding, as my daughter is an only child, and we had lots of family coming in for the wedding. I followed Dr. Zaworski's post op instructions, and kept all follow up appointments. He was amazing!