Eye Surgery

My upper blepharoplasty resulted in my eyes...

My upper blepharoplasty resulted in my eyes looking the same or worse after surgery. In addition, I had requested Juvaderm in my cheeks like I had been getting for years. Dr. Neufeld substituted Belotero against my wishes and injected too close to the orbital rim resulting in a permanent black eye.
Dr. Kenneth Neufeld

How are you doing now?  We'd love to read a review update, we are here for you.
Thank you for posting your experience, I'm sorry you are going through this.  I hope you find support in the community.
WOW! Thanks for posting, especially since I live in Atlanta! This is unbelievable! Initially, I had actually considered the Thomas Eye Group -- but (based on your experience) luckily for me, their phone system was really weird to get through to schedule a consult. So, I steered away thinking if I had such difficulty getting a consult, what if something goes wrong after surgery?! Anyway, sorry to hear about your experience. Why would another PS say it didn't look as if an upper bleph had been done? Did you not have any stitches after skin and/or fat was removed? I had belotero injected under my ey epad last summer - it wasn't worth it - lumpy, uneven result. At one year post, has the belotero in your left eye not yet completely dissolved?
You were absolutely correct about their phone/scheduling system - it is a nightmare getting an appointment. Wish I had your intuition. I did have stitches but it appears that no fat or skin was removed. There is no scar whatsoever. The prominent Atlanta plastic surgeon who examined me could find no evidence that I had an upper blepharoplasty and he had seen me weeks before the surgery and right after. The Belotero disappeared after 3 mos. The malar edema (discolored swelling) is still there.
That is absolutely CRAZY about the lack of removal of fat or skin on your upper bleph!! I mean, SCARY CRAZY re: the kinds of unethical things happening in this field!!! From your story and others, It's becoming very clear to me that, especially w/ elective surgery, when docs screw up, they're very quick to dismiss you and let you figure out how to deal with the negative consequences on your own. Well, do keep us posted when you have the surgery to remove the malar edema, and how that goes (e.g., if the surgery got rid of the discoloration as well as the swelling)