Eye Surgery

My upper blepharoplasty resulted in my eyes...

My upper blepharoplasty resulted in my eyes looking the same or worse after surgery. In addition, I had requested Juvaderm in my cheeks like I had been getting for years. Dr. Neufeld substituted Belotero against my wishes and injected too close to the orbital rim resulting in a permanent black eye.
How are you doing now?  We'd love to read a review update, we are here for you.
Thank you for posting your experience, I'm sorry you are going through this.  I hope you find support in the community.
WOW! Thanks for posting, especially since I live in Atlanta! This is unbelievable! Initially, I had actually considered the Thomas Eye Group -- but (based on your experience) luckily for me, their phone system was really weird to get through to schedule a consult. So, I steered away thinking if I had such difficulty getting a consult, what if something goes wrong after surgery?! Anyway, sorry to hear about your experience. Why would another PS say it didn't look as if an upper bleph had been done? Did you not have any stitches after skin and/or fat was removed? I had belotero injected under my ey epad last summer - it wasn't worth it - lumpy, uneven result. At one year post, has the belotero in your left eye not yet completely dissolved?
Dr. Kenneth Neufeld