Wonderful Experience-Ear Revision - Atlanta, GA

I have always been embarrased because of my large...

I have always been embarrased because of my large ears. They really stuck out and although I loved to wear my hair up I was self-conscious of my ears so I felt limited with hairstyles. My surgical outcome not only met my pre-operative expectations but exceeded in making me feel more confident about my appearance.

Congrats on your "new look" and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear the surgery went well and you're pleased with your results. We'd love to see photos too, if you don't mind sharing. :)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kavali and her entire staff are professional, caring, and superb medical caregivers. All of my concerns were addressed promptly and I was treated as if I were the only patient of the day. My surgical outcome not only met my pre-operative expectations but exceeded in making me feel more confident about my appearance. Dr. Kavali is the ONLY plastic surgeon I would recommend. I would not consider nor would I trust any other physician to resculp my body. Kudos to her amazing staff for making sure I was comfortable and informed. Wonderful experience.