Dr. Marisa Lawrence - Breast Reconstruction and Slim Lipo Chin - Atlanta, GA

Dr. Lawrence reviewed the reconstruction options...

Dr. Lawrence reviewed the reconstruction options with me, made recommendations and answered questions, and helped me feel confident that the result would make me happy. She balanced the medical needs of my treatment with the cosmetic results I wanted. The result is great - no one knows, unless they know my history. She was able to fulfill all of my requests for my final look. Since I was having breast reconstruction from a mastectomy, and my chin had always bothered me, I also had my chin done and a chemical peel. Dr. Lawrence knew what I wanted, and did a wonderful job. No one knows exactly what is different about my face but everyone agrees I look good. Minimal scarring, discomfort, and bruising from both surgeries, and great after-care instructions and products. Fabulous results. Please note that procedure cost is approximate and includes the medically necessary reconstruction process, which was born by insurance. Chin, in conjunction with the other procedure, was about $2,000.00 - and worth it!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lawrence's office is great - she is knowledgeable and keeps up with new products and procedures - she listens and gives good advice and suggestions for the desired result. Her nurse, Lisa, is equally competent and caring. The non-medical office staff is great, too - efficient, professional, and kind. I can always call and speak to someone or get a call-back quickly. I can't say enough good things about this practice.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Glad to hear you are happy with your results. You have certainly earned them! Did your reconstruction take several months or were you able to do your procedure with one surgery? Great idea to get your chin done too! (I had a mole removed from my face when I got my implants.) Congratulations!