HAPPY NEW YEARS DIVAS

I have been wanting this surgery so long now is...

i have been wanting this surgery so long now is the time to get it. i have 3 kids and i had a c-section so now i have a kangaroo pouch and i want to know will a dr be able to get my stomach flat? i have fat on my stomach n lower back. i want to get a bbl and lipo. i weigh 190 do i need to lose weigh

Good morning...I went to the consultation...

Good morning...I went to the consultation yesterday it went ok but I know it won't be done by him. First of all he told me that he would have to do a tt n a bbl which was more than 18k. He said the extra skin from the c-section would be loose n sag so I was like but with aggressive lipo wouldn't that tighten the ab's? The standard bbl was 6200, operation room 3400, anesthesia1900, the garment 140 n labwork 40 making it a total of 11680.00. Now this is pricey he said the shots are only if the client has high blood pressure. He said I can go back to my regular activities within 5 days n that I could sit on my butt so I was like for real I wasn't happy with that bc I don't want to lose the fat cells that are put in my butt. I looked at pic's but nothing impressed me with his work. But to the drawing board for me bc i'm not going to put my life n his hands n he can't give me what i'm paying for n he also told me he could only give me 700cc. I want to know with the price u guys paid did that include everything I just named?

I have been emailing cynthia from Dr. salama...

I have been emailing cynthia from Dr. salama office. She seeemd as if she is very helpful but I'm still confused with the dr I want to perform my surgery. I like his price and I have seen a lot of his work and I have also seen work from dr. jimerson but his price is a little out of my price range but I love his "j curves" I have been emailing ass4days and she has a very good projection from dr.salama so I think I will lean more towards him. My bbl sista's I really need you guys to help me with this. 2 thumbs up to both dr's because they have skills in their profession.

Where to go for bbl TEXAS OR CALI???

My mind is playing tricks on me. I have been looking at the work of Dr. Hughes and Dr. Cortes and their bbl's are off the chain. I love the work of both dr's they are doing badonks like in the south at a good price that I can afford. I need my bbl sisters to help me make the right decision I know I want aggressive lipo with an hour glass shape. Help a confused sister out...Texas or Cali???

Waiting to hear from CORTES OFFICE?

I am really loving the work that Dr. Cortes is doing in Houston. He is doing the bomb butt down there. I am ready to be a CORTESDOLL.

YEAH TEAMCORTES

I sent my pictures over to DR Corres office. I through to had already sent them over but I had the wrong number. Waiting in the call to get this ship going do ready to shake what the dr gave me....lol

Yeah

Got the phone call today from Dr. Cortes office I was told I need to lose around 20lbs to get the results I want. Was given the estimate of 9200 for the surgery. Will be hitting the gym to get this weight off. I'm giving myself 2 months to do it with the gym n the support of my sisters I know I can do it. Can any of you guys give me something's hat Ivan ear ha will help with the weight lose? Thanks in advance.... Smoohes

Losing Weight

The weight is coming off. I am proud of myself getting it down so I can have the surgery down. I have been eAting fish salads with beets n loving my yogurts. I have lost 7 lbs so far and I am working out with walking and crunches I see a difference already. I am so ready to be a CORTES DOLL....7 down 13 to go hoping to get this surgery in December no later than January .

REALLY SAD

Spoke with a dr's office that is on my list. Was told I would need a tummy tuck first n than 4 months later get my bbl. The cost of both are 13k I don't want a tummy tuck. I will admit that I do have a kangaroo pouch but it's not that big not bad it is more muscle than fat. I just want my bbl done n the stomach I can work on. I want aggressive lipo in my abs is that too much to ask for. I am so leaning towards CORTES fir the work bc I really feel he can give me the donkalicious booty I so desire to have.

My mind playing tricks on me

I AM SK CONFUSED DON'T KNOW IF IM HOING TO CALI (HUGHES) OR TEXAS (CORTES). THEY BITH ARE DOING SOME DONKALICOUS BOOTYLICOUS BADONKS. IM MORE CONCERN WITH MY POUCH FROM MY KIDS. ITS NOT FLABBY I HAVE STRONG MUSCLES UNDERNEATH I JUST WANT THE BEST WORK DONE BC IM PUTTING OUT MAJOR COINS TO BE ON POINT. CAN I GET AN AMEN N A HALLELU ( IN MY TAMAR BRAXTON VOICE) BCAUSE AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.COM MAJOR COINS ARE HARD TO COME BY N SHECANTWASTENOCOINS.COM LOL

NEED HELP MY BBL SISTERS

I am looking for a lymphatic massage therapist in the Houston area. Can my bbl sisters help me with this it would be so much appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

HAPPY NEW YEARS DIVAS

WISHING ALL MY BBL SISTERS A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY NEW YEARS. STILL WORKING ON THIS BODY WITH EXERCISING AND EATING RIGHT ALONG WITH LONG WALKS IN THE A.M. LOVING ON MY GRAPEFRUITS AND YOGURTS WITH A GOOD TILAPIA SPINACH SALAD. LOVE U DIVAS ENJOY 2014 AND MAY ALL OUR BIG BOITY DREAMS COME TRUE....SMOOCHES

THE TIME GETTING CLOSER

CAN'T BELIEVE ITSE ALMOST HERE. GETTING MY BBL NEXT MONTH I AM SO READY. I HAVE BEEN ORDERING.MY COMPRESSION GARMENTS FROM LINGERIE OFFPRICE.COM THEY HAVE REALLY NICE PRICES. I NEED MY BBL SISTER'S TO HELP ME OUT WITH WHAT TO EAT TO GET MY BODY READY FOE THIS MAJOR CHANGE. I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT WALKING AND EATING YOGURT ALONG WITH ENERGEE C 1000MG DRINK. I HAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 25 LBS. I AM DOWN TO 200 I SEE MYSELF AT MY GOAL WEIGHT IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

NOT GOING WITH JIMMERSON PRICES ARE JUST TOO DANG HIGH. REALLY THINKING ABOUT GOING TO CORTES. HE IS THE SECRET OF TEXAS GIVING HIS DIVA'S BOOTYTABIOUS BADONKS. #TEAMCORTES IS THE BUSINESS. COM...BOMB

a tummy tuck is a good way to go when your done with kids to tighten them muscles im only 22 years old but will be getting my BBL next month and if everything goes well in two years will be getting my Tummytuck done with Hughes aswell I love his work!
Hey where are your pics I want to see wht ur stomach looks like. You may not need a tt.
Check on styleseat.com
Sorry you are not receiving good news. The issue is that if you have a pouch from having kids aggressive liposuction isn't going to fix it. C-Sections leave empty pockets so aggressive liposuction isn't going to get it flat. I had a stomach but muscle underneath so my doc experimented with liposuction and it worked BUT that's only because I was all muscle. You don't wanna pay money and then it doesn't come out good and u are upset. It may take 2 processes to get where u need to go.
I had one c-section but I have strong muscles underneath I just don't want no TT at all. I just want the bbl n I will keep working on the tightness with my stomach muscles. Praying for favor HUGHES OR COETES GOING TO WORK THIS OUT FOR ME.
Hello I had seen your review on my early research but hadn't followed up. So are you all set with Dr. Cortes?
Mind playing games with the pouch I refuse a TT I know I have string muscles underneath n shecantdonotummytuck.com
Oops typo strong
Lol I figured. Girl at least you have kids to show for that pouch. I have no kids and have had a damn pouch all my life, even when I was thin (size 3, it was smaller though). I think u can still get a good result without the TT. You just have to be aware u might have lose skin or won't have flat tummy, I know I can live with it.
Hey hi a I have no problem with hat. I will work that out or keep wearing the garment for the compression I feel it won't be that bad. I had one c-section but I have strong muscles in my stomach I can see my abs now it's just the lower part of my stomach bu when I lay down I can't see the pouch so I feel the bbl won't really leave me with loose skin. Whatever the outcome maybe it's still going to be good.
Then you should be ok, if a dr insists you need one just tell him that you'll get it later.
You know Dr. Cortes will do it without a TT like me and let u decide later!!!
Keep working girl. You can do it
Haven't set a date yet. Was told to owe the weigh. N to call when I have I am so ready for this to get done n over. I just don't want a TT I want to lose the weight so I don't have to get one
Good job on the weight loss!
Set a date?
Green tea fat burners from Costco.... BUT, you must stop two weeks before surgery....Seexeangel says they are great...so good in fact-by surgery date, her doc said so lost too much weight!
I picked Dr Cortes. Did you ever hear anything back from them? Are you in Texas too? I am.
I got a call thus am he said I need to lose 20 lbs n he can give me the hour glass shape I want
Is that good or bad? Are you going to be able to do it? Witch doctor said that?
Dr Cortes all the way I love the work of Hughes in Cali but Cortes not no joke
So true
CALI---Team Hughes all the way! :0)
Yayyyy!!! Cortes dolls here!@!
I sent over the pictures but I haven't heard anything from the office it's been 2 wks now still no reply.