Having Surgery As an Employee of Dr. J Curves - Atlanta, GA BBL, Breast Lift & Augmentation

My name is Sarah, I am a patient coordinator and...

My name is Sarah, I am a patient coordinator and the marketing manager for Dr. Jimerson in Atlanta at Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions. I am getting my surgery done March 12th and I CAN'T WAIT!! Join me through my journey not only as a patient but employee for the man himself, 'THE' Dr. J Curves :) I will be having a butt augmentation w/ fat grafting (Brazilian Butt Lift) and a breast augmentation w/ silicone implants.

Wish Pic!

If you are planning on having a butt augmentation, then you are probably constantly checking out butts trying to find the perfect 'wish pic'! We encourage our patient's to send us 'wish pics' so Dr. J can have an idea of the look you would like to achieve. This is one of my 'wish pics' :)

Shelly Had Her Surgery!

If you are having or have had a phone consultation, most likely it has been with Shelly. Shelly is our patient coordinator who talks with patients everyday from all over the world. She has wanted this surgery FOREVER and her day has finally come...

We work together and live next to each other, so I have seen her every day since her surgery. It's only two weeks today and she is back to work, feeling great and looking AMAZING! She is so happy with her results. For the 4 years that I have known Shelly she has been OBSESSED with having a booty, NEVER leaving the house without her butt pads. We had been counting down the days for the year she has been on the schedule! Pictures are just moments before she goes in for surgery, the day after, and a few days after. You can follow her progress on Instagram @lala4527

Message from Dr. Jimerson

Dear Friends & Patients,

It has come to my attention that someone is circulating a malicious rumor about my practice. This rumor is not true and I am hurt that someone has tried to damage my reputation. I always strive to provide the best care for my patients and I will continue to do so. Please help me to diffuse this situation by getting the word out. If you have any questions, please email Sarah at sarah@drjcurves.com.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jimerson

I miss my curves!! What I looked like before Zion...

Everyone has their reason for undergoing plastic surgery. Some of us want the curves we never had and some of us want our body back after going through pregnancy and breastfeeding. Some women gain weight that they just can't get rid of in addition to the excess skin and stretch mark. And then others have to deal with losing too much weight, especially if they breastfed. This is what happened to me...after my son had me get up to 220 pounds during my pregnancy because of preclampsia, I lost almost 100 pounds before his first birthday. I was around 165 pounds when I got pregnant and currently fluctuate between 130-140 pounds and have completely lost all my curves :( I went from a DDD cup and size 10 to a B cup and size 2! Needless to say... I CAN'T WAIT to get my curves back! March cant come soon enough!

BEFORE!

My current before photos, taken just a few weeks ago. I NEED MY J CURVES!!! All day long I see these beautiful women walking out of our office with their hot new curves and IM JEALOUS. I have a condition commonly known as 'Noassatall'! And my B cup is very sad and in desperate need for a LIFT like most women who breastfeed. I breastfed my son until he was 18 months and it shows! I CANNOT wait until I am the one posting AFTER pics of my new smokin' body by Dr. J :) :) :)

**New Wish Photos!

Everyday patient's send me their 'wish photos'- photos of butts they have seen that they wished they had. Here are few of my favorites that I have stolen and now use as MY 'wish photos'! If you've had a consultation with me and the picture looks familiar... thank you! I can't wait till my butt looks like this!

...'wish photos' continued

Only 5 months to go!

I cannot believe how fast the time is going, even though it does seem like March 12th will never get here, it is only five months away! Dr. Jimerson is telling me that I still need to gain AT LEAST 10 pounds before my surgery... since I know how fast I can gain weight, I wont start really pigging out until closer to my surgery date.

As the weather starts to cool I cant help but think that once summer rolls around again my body is going to look completely different! I am so happy that I am going to be going through my recovery during the winter- garments, drains, dressings, swelling... does not sound like fun to deal with during the hot summer months! Once we are in bikini weather again I will be completely healed and ready to turn some heads :) :) :)

COUNTDOWN!

My date can't come here soon enough!

Dr. J Moved Up My Date!!

We are filming for our own reality show, "DrJCurves: Backstage Pass" and Dr. J and our director thought it would be a good idea to have my story documented on the show! Although this is something that I have been SOOOOO excited for, expediting the date has made me VERY nervous!! I thought I had another 5 months to plan for this complete body transformation and now it will be here in THREE WEEKS!! TIME TO PACK ON THE POUNDS...

Getting my medical clearance!

I passed! 20 days before my surgery so I had to get my medical clearance. I went to Dr. Yost in Cummings, GA. Just a basic physical, had some blood drawn, a breast exam since I am having implants and thats it! Not even an hour later he told me I passed and would be at very, very (less than 2%) risk of any problems during surgery. I have also gained about 15 pounds! Some things that I have been nervous about is passing my clearance (I dont eat ANY meat, just fish, so I was worried my iron levels would be low) and gaining weight. Everything is going GREAT and I am feeling less scared and more excited as my date approaches! Also, Dr. J and I have decided to wait until next year for my tummy tuck, which is going to make my recovery much smoother.

TWO WEEKS! OMG... I'm freaking out

A few items that I ordered from Amazon.com should be arriving today. Since I am going to be having my butt & breasts done at the same time, I need a special cushion to lay my chest on so as to not apply pressure to the new tatas since I will have to be laying on my stomach to avoid pressure on my butt. After the first two weeks of NO SITTING, I will have to use my Boppy Pillow for 6+ weeks after to plop my new fabulous behind. And finally... (since y'all know everything else might as well...) I have heard horror stories about the CONSTIPATION the first week following surgery. Sooooo... an enema is in order the day before! I'm trying to make my recovery as SMOOOOOTH as possible!

MY BOOBIES!

Shelly, our patient coordinator, sized me for my breast augmentation today! I am getting 350 cc's high profile silicone implants from Mentor. This will take my sagging, sad little shriveled up boobies (I breastfed my beautiful son, Zion for over a year) from a B cup to a full D cup. I am also getting a lift and CANT wait to walk outta the house WITHOUT A BRA!!!!!!!! AAAaahhhhh... feels like I'm dreaming...

TODAY IS THE DAY!

I am anxiously awaiting my surgery! I am the last patient today so it is draaaaaging! I cannnot wait to get this over with. Seems so strange that I have been incredibly nervous for the past week and now all I feel is sleepy and HUNGRY! I think it will all be very real once we start the IV... before and after photos coming SOON!

I'm crazy about my body!

So I had my surgery on Monday and I could not be happier with my results. I have been sleeping a lot and trying to take the best care of myself as possible. I just wanted to post some pictures for now and Monday I'll post more! Thank you so much for the sweet comments!

After Photos

More pics!

I'm having a hard time putting the camera down...

Updated Pics of my JCurves

With the new year we are so busy at the office that I have hardly had time to update my review! Here are some of my latest favorite pictures. My healing is going great, I can't see the scars on my butt at all and my implants (breasts) have almost completely dropped and are looking great! If you are interested in seeing more of my after photos please be sure to follow me on my Instagram @sarahatdrjcurves I update there a few times every week.

More pics!

Here are a few of my latest Instagram (@sarahatdrjcurves) post showing off my curves! Can you tell I'm a tad obsessed?? Lol

Booty :)

A pic I forgot to upload yesterday that I love!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Hey Sarah, can you post new pics please!!! :-)
Hi Sarah, I have a surgery date In the next couple of months to have fat grafted to my hips only. I don't see very many posts about that. Do you know if Dr.j does a lot of surgeries Where he only grafts fat to the hips? i know its a highly mobile area and I'm afraid I may lose the volume. Have you seen a lot of success from him with this procedure?
How much cc for each buttocks?
I love his work, and yeah he's expensive but I think we all deserve the best. Our bodies, our lives, we deserve it :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hey Sarah. I hope all is well as you do look wonderful. Someone posted that you no longer work for Dr.J, I find this hard to believe. Is this true?
Yes that is true I just got off the phone with a lady from the office. She is no longer with them
She left months ago. Something bad happened with the employees in the office and she was let go... From what was posted on IG, it was some type of "he said she said" situation. At least she got to get her surgery before she left!! That's the up side!!
Wow no more Sarah that's sad. But at least her Body is right.
You look amazing! Please post more pics :-D
Go girl that ass is right!lol
I know dr j is the dr for me I keep trying to save money I'm not goning sell my self short
I'm thinking Dr. Jimerson is the doctor for me...
Hey Sarah... I stalk Dr J IG just like this site everyday.... What happened to his Instagram?
It was hacked!! He made a new one, it's @drcurves
Ok thx
Moving back to Chi, I gotta be right
Mine is Feb. 20, 2014... Hey now!!!
Go girl....can't wait to see ur post after so I'll know what to expect on the 21st...
Yours is right around the corner! :)
Soon!!!! :) :)
Sarah you make me want to get breast implants, OMG the girls are settling nicely.