Omg Becky Look at Her Butt - Atlanta, GA

It's almost here time for me to get my Butt. This...

It's almost here time for me to get my Butt. This is something that I have wanted for so long. When I was a kid my grandmother always told me if she could she would buy me a butt. Now the time has come and I have saved up enough money to do it myself she doesn't want me to do it. I go under on 10-6 I can't wait to go to Dr. J and get all the curves I want. I am 35 5"9 and 250. I need to drop about 30lbs before I go. I know I can I just have to put my mind to it and lose the weight I carry all my weight in my mid area. Not for long. I will be posting pics soon so stay tuned for my 1 1/2 month journey. This is my second time doing this the first time I went to a Dr. that didn't have a clue how to make me the bomb. He is now in Federal Prison for some the the illegal practices he was doing. Thank god I am still here and able to get it done right. Wish me luck.
What is included in the 15k
The 15k includes the tummy tuck lipo of the stomach and back and the fat transfer
best of luck sweetie...if I need a revision he will be my doc of choice...definitely will be following
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon