28 y.o seeking BUBBLE BUTT! BBL/Fat Grafting to Hips/Upper Body Lipo/Tummy Tuck...for Now :) #Drjimerson #drjcurves #jimerson

I am super excited about getting this procedure...

I am super excited about getting this procedure done!!! I have waited for this for such a long time and by the grace of God I am finally able to go forward with it. I became top heavy after giving birth to my son and it has been so discouraging to even look out, let alone begin to work it off. I have always had shapely hips and thighs so the weight up top just masks my curves and makes me look PLUMP. I am going for liposuction of my arms, upper/lower bra rolls, flanks, abdomen, and fat transfer to my buttocks and hips. After this procedure, I plan to go back for additional lipo of my abdomen with a tummy tuck. Some time in the summer of next year, I will go to a Beverly Hills doctor for "buccal fat pad removal and neck liposuction" and possibly for ethnic rhinoplasty (very VERY subtle!!!!!).

Good luck Hun.. U deffently chose a great DR:) plz keep us posted!
thank you I'm very nervous and anxious. I'm already considering going back for a second round though lol. Have you gotten any procedures done?
Two months will be here before you know it!!! Good luck.

post sx

I'm feeling good about this tummy tuck but I wan my waist smaller.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far, everyone has been helpful and knowledgeable. I have yet to complete the procedure, but I will update accordingly.