28 y.o seeking BUBBLE BUTT! BBL/Fat Grafting to Hips/Upper Body Lipo/Tummy Tuck...for Now :) #Drjimerson #drjcurves #jimerson

I am super excited about getting this procedure...

I am super excited about getting this procedure done!!! I have waited for this for such a long time and by the grace of God I am finally able to go forward with it. I became top heavy after giving birth to my son and it has been so discouraging to even look out, let alone begin to work it off. I have always had shapely hips and thighs so the weight up top just masks my curves and makes me look PLUMP. I am going for liposuction of my arms, upper/lower bra rolls, flanks, abdomen, and fat transfer to my buttocks and hips. After this procedure, I plan to go back for additional lipo of my abdomen with a tummy tuck. Some time in the summer of next year, I will go to a Beverly Hills doctor for "buccal fat pad removal and neck liposuction" and possibly for ethnic rhinoplasty (very VERY subtle!!!!!).

post sx

I'm feeling good about this tummy tuck but I wan my waist smaller.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far, everyone has been helpful and knowledgeable. I have yet to complete the procedure, but I will update accordingly.

Good luck Hun.. U deffently chose a great DR:) plz keep us posted!
thank you I'm very nervous and anxious. I'm already considering going back for a second round though lol. Have you gotten any procedures done?
Two months will be here before you know it!!! Good luck.
Congrats!!
Only 2 months left until my surgery. I have quit smoking cigarettes and prepare to quit smoking pharmaceuticals... Any tips on how to minimize some of this anxiety!?
Finally I found someone who also smokes cigs plz keep me tuned on how u work tht out im willing to pit them dwn but its gonna b hard been smokin for 10 yrs
I smoked for over 10 years and honestly the way I quit was using the nicotine patches. They worked wonderfully and I still have not smoked or even wanted to. Now Mary Jane is a different story. I'm still trying to quit that... It was the same effects as tobacco and shrinks fat cells too.
Thnks.
Another lady said CHANTIX helped her...??
I dont want chantix I work in the pharmacy and ive heard some stories about nightmares and weird stuff but it all depends on you everyones diff obviously. But it is proven to actually work. Im just scary lol
WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS to u! GREAT CHOICE! EXCELLENT PS! CSNT GO WRONG BBY GIRL! ANY ?'S PM ME!
Thank you Sexeeangel! Have you already gotten this procedure done?
Tap on my name and hit full profile and holla bck at ya gurl......