28 y.o seeking BUBBLE BUTT! BBL/Fat Grafting to Hips/Upper Body Lipo/Tummy Tuck...for Now :) #Drjimerson #drjcurves #jimerson

I am super excited about getting this procedure...

I am super excited about getting this procedure done!!! I have waited for this for such a long time and by the grace of God I am finally able to go forward with it. I became top heavy after giving birth to my son and it has been so discouraging to even look out, let alone begin to work it off. I have always had shapely hips and thighs so the weight up top just masks my curves and makes me look PLUMP. I am going for liposuction of my arms, upper/lower bra rolls, flanks, abdomen, and fat transfer to my buttocks and hips. After this procedure, I plan to go back for additional lipo of my abdomen with a tummy tuck. Some time in the summer of next year, I will go to a Beverly Hills doctor for "buccal fat pad removal and neck liposuction" and possibly for ethnic rhinoplasty (very VERY subtle!!!!!).

post sx

I'm feeling good about this tummy tuck but I wan my waist smaller.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far, everyone has been helpful and knowledgeable. I have yet to complete the procedure, but I will update accordingly.