All Paid Up! Can't Wait For My Big Booty! - Atlanta, GA

I'm going with dr. andrew jimerson of atlanta,ga!!...

i'm going with dr. andrew jimerson of atlanta,ga!! ijust locked in my date and i now have the instructions for before and after my bbl!!! i'm soooo nervous for the recovery. i'm not really concerned about my results because i have realistic expectations and if i may say so myself, i have a nice booty now, but i want ice-t's wife's butt!!! luv ya coco!!!

just reading all of the instructions and the what ifs that the doctor has to tell you about kinda freaks me out, but i'm gonna go through with it. i'm getting lipo on my abdomen, flanks, inner thighs, lower back, and bra roll. i hate the fact that i'm gonna have to give myself shots afterward, as well as having to walk around with a drain!!! hubby is gonna take.care of me, but he's kinda the man's man, which means he the kind of guy that refuses to go to the doctor for anything and believes that the doctors are sort of a waste and thinks a bandage and a kiss will solve it all. so that makes mr nervous. i fought with this decision for a while because i didn't know if i wanted to take such drastic steps to improve what i was beingng told could he improved with working out, but here goes nothing!!!!

i think it'll make me feel better about me, and that's most important. although i can't lie, living in atlanta, "capital of big booties", doesn't make it a hard decision either. i am putting up some of my before pictures and will post some after pics too!!!! i'll try and keep everyone posted on my progress per week and how the healing is coming along. if there are any ladies that are on and can let me k ow what tips to use for a successful and happy recovery, please please please let me k ow. email me at finao4me@gmail.com, please because now that i've finalized it, i now know it feels to have so many scary emotions about this sx!!!! please let me know and stay tuned!!!!

Hey. Hope all is well.
Congrats! I'm on Dr. J's team too, hopefully next March. Keep us posted on ur progress. BEST WISHES! : )
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

this doctor has been on my local news station in atlanta, as well as the radio stations and is very saught after.