Speechless, Tommorow is the SMALL day (1/26/2012) - Atlanta, GA

Since the age of about 13 I have had overly large...

Since the age of about 13 I have had overly large breast, now at the age of 25yrs old I 'am a size 38N- yes as in Nancy! After years and years of insurance denials, chronic back pain and self consciousness, I have finally gotten approved to receive a breast reduction on 1/26/2012.

Words cannot express how happy and blessed I feel. My only regret is that I have not lost the weight I set out to lose before time. Within the last 3 years I have picked up about 55lbs. I 'am a shapely woman regardless and I desire to be about a 12/13, I'm now a 16/18.

My fear is that if I lose the weight post surgery the results of my breast reduction will change? I only want to lose about 55lbs. If possible I would love some in sight about weight lose after a breast reduction? I also do not know what size I'm going to, I hoping maybe a big C or 34D. I'm assuming this is something the Doc discusses last? Not sure but my surgery is on this Thursday. Comment welcome! I will be staying overnight and return to work in 10 days...... I have a office job I hope everything will be ok. Please give insight.

I need to go to sleep have to wake up at 4:00am,...

I need to go to sleep have to wake up at 4:00am, scheduled to arrive at 5:30am. I'm soooooOooooo excited. Well check in soon enough!